Satisfy your boards related technical help and meta-discussion needs here
Moderators: Wile E, Moderators, Senior Community Staff
Last Monday (or maybe earlier; I can't quite recall right now), I sent in my Defenders renewal payment. A couple of days later, I got confirmation that my payment had been received. I still have not had access to the Defenders content reinstated. What's going on?
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 am
I can't remember who you email about that.. it's not something can fix here on the boards. I'll ping mgt and find out!
- Nifty Admin of Doom
- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up
I got the same problem. I paid, and received confirmation of payment, but sluggy.com still says I need to cough up the renewal fee.
- Posts: 3516
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:57 pm
- Location: Delving the depths in darkest jungle.
Return to Suggestions and Comments
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest