Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 247 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:26 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
I'll have to read that later.

So, quick update. I'll be posting sunday after my class work. Today is classwork and so is tomorrow and sunday =P

I should get everything to date this weekend tho.

I have some fun new however ^_^

Next week my girlfriend will be joining the boards, reading to date and joining us in RS. We'll finally get a female roll in the game again xD

Stay tuned for more! I'll try and get on AIM this weekend as I work.

~Bunny

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Make sure to warn her that it'll take awhile to read through the threads.

A pretty -long- while, at that.

And now we'll have a source from RL to nag Bunny to post RS. Excellent.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 pm 
AOL: shroudedtraveler
Woo! RL handles to properly manipulate the GM! The only thing better is the option to take unlimited flaws for extra freebie points.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:08 pm 
Yea, she's gonna sign up when she gets her new lappy next week and read on through. Mischka did this for me before but the links are bad... if someone would be so kind to either post here, or else PM me each thread there'd be some major brownie points earned on the coming Reapers...

But yea, she's gonna baka mallot me if I miss posting. This will be her first board RPG, but she's quite the writer already so she'll fit in fine. She's also an FMA fanatic.

^____________^

Happy Bunny is Happy

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:29 pm 
Sent them. Though someone probably beat me to it.

If a happy bunny wasn't happy, wouldn't that be a breakdown in logic?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:37 am 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Alright, I'm at my breaking point for this consistent typo of yours, bunny.

MALLET.

M-A-L-L-E-T.

NOT "MALLOT." MALLET.

I usually save my spelling nazi attitude for irritating you in chatrooms, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. LITTLE RED SQUIGGLY LINES APPEAR UNDER WORDS YOU HAVE MISSPELLED. USE THEM.

*Ahem*

Anyway, NEAT, new player. Though being an FMA fanatic really doesn't help in playing RS. ^________^ (I kid, I kid.)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:46 pm 
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Split by years, semesters, with a very short blurb about what happens, more or less, in each one. Out of all of us I've probably dived the most back into the archives - this is actually more for my own reference than anything else. In any case...

Year One:

Semester I: Above the World -- Arrival at C.O.R.E.
Semester I: Rhymes and Reasons - Alchemy lecture on nature and components of circles, bucket homework.
Semester I: Rhymes and Reasons pt II - First sparring match vs one another, Nicole vs. Tom demonstration match
Semester I: Rhymes and Reasons pt III - Truth of the War
-----
Semester II: Mysterious Island - Training from past semester, spars vs. 3rd/4th/Teachers, Alchemic Potency lecture, attempted food fight
Semester II: Mysterious Island pt II - Mysterious Island started, leader is decided on
Semester II: Mysterious Island pt III - Arrival at Alpha Island, first meeting with Emerald, night attack by Bane's students
Semester II: Mysterious Island pt IV - Second meeting with Emerald, arrival at healing spring, third meeting with Emerald, Nic solves Riddle, leaving for Temple
Semester II: Mysterious Island pt V - Arrival at Temple, dreams, battle vs. Bane's class
Semester II: Mysterious Island pt VI - Bane's class surrenders, Tom and Bane fight, leaving the Island, the past of the teachers
Semester II: End of Semester II - End of semester bonus RP thread, in which lots of individual things happen.
-----
Semester III: Bloodline - Decision of Breaker/Blocker/Braver.
Semester III: Breaker Classroom - Breaker lecture.
Semester III: Blocker Classroom - Blocker lecture.
Semester III: Braver Classroom - Braver lecture.
-----
Semester IV: End of Year One - Original Alchemy presentation, awarding of Alchemic titles, Xeno begins his attack.
Semester IV: Xenocide - The battle vs. Xeno, defeat by Null Sword, the nature of Dual Resonance, Crystalis memory limiters removed.

Year Two

Semester V: Milestones - Second attack by one of Xeno's clones, arrival of Garin Rockbell and new students, RP with new arrivals.
Semester V: That Which Drives Us - Drive creation, Dual Resonance stabilization, dealing with revelations from that experience.
-----
Semester VI: The Hunters and the Hunted - More on Dual Resonance, team battle vs. Shin and the others, further character development.
Semester VI: R.E.A.P.E.R.S - Creation of R.E.A.P.E.R.S, battle with 5th years, currently ongoing.

...it occurs to me that Rai's truly been defeated only once. By a girl - Paige.
... For some reason, that amuses me very much.

And Rai may go bug Tiberious about something after this...

Now, my question to myself would be whether or not I also want to do a 'cast' list of characters... because I do have trouble remembering who does what with the which at times. But, that'll have to wait for another time.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:17 pm 
Woot!

Thank you very much! And so well presented... but for kudos points, ST did get his in first ^^ So ya get em both =P

Grammar nazi strikes again...

Quick heads up gentlemen! I just found out I have 1 week to write a 30+ page game document! Hooray! *plop*

Needless to say, I'm not getting RS up tonight but I do intend to work on it a little - bits n pieces like I should have -last- week. Toss what you will at me, but bear in mind I'll have someone I constantly talk to nagging me to post soon enough. ^^

In any case - with apologies to Jared and Himi, go on with anime without me. I will have no time for it this week, and I'm going to clean up the things I'm less interested in than the others so we can get onto series as well. In any case, I should be online for at least chatting. Trying to get off work early too for more time to work on both projects.

Im trying guys >_<

~Bunny

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Trust me, Bunny, it's not you I'm waiting on for watching anime, and I don't blame Jared for setting his own priorities. Besides, I have projects this week too.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:52 am 
AOL: GillenZiel
Ah.. Large projects and deadlines, things I don't miss about college. Though ST has got me wanting to retake some of my classes, cool projects and aquiring nifty talents being the things I do miss.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:53 pm 
Well... Technically I have all my assignment requirements on hand....

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:49 pm 
Good news everyone!

Turns out my C++ teacher is merciful and pushed back the paper to be due before thanksgiving... whew. Makes for a much easier weekend, so it's just a fancy game doc I ought to get at least written by Friday, and styled by Sunday, meaning I'll have ample time to post this weekend.

And thank you Himi... Katie's reading the archives right now and also the OOC... won't leave me alone about 'Mallots' -.-;

*shakes fist*

See ya'll this weekend!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:39 pm 
AOL: Krail9
*poke poke*
So, are you gonna post to Zelda then?
Nova's getting manhandled.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:48 pm 
I'll check tonight.

Gentlemen! Gigantic project is DONE!

I'm going to bed early tonight cause I've had 3 late nights in a row, but posting resumes tomorrow. Dunno if I'll have time to get the whole thing done, but I'll do as much as I can tomorrow and finish it by the weekend.

Sorry for the delay folks.

~Bunny

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:59 pm 
We're used to it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 247 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG