Godstorm

Feel free to role play any way you like. Please DO NOT register new usernames for this purpose. (If you do, we'll have to take this away)

Moderators: Weremensh, Dom/SlimKop, Moderators, Senior Community Staff

Re: Godstorm

Postby FreakyBoy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 am

You are the direct beneficiary of all of this, Ross. You are being snide, gloating, and unpleasant.
FreakyBoy
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 am

My good man, I will not continue this conversation with you. I will just leave you with the notion that I do nothing on assumption.
Ross_Varn

Postby weatherwax » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:52 am

Okay, I've been noticeably absent from the game, as I was slightly put off by the arguments before. I've mulled it over, and I like the idea of playing Egypt, so I WILL be posting. However, I do humbly ask that Freaky rejoin the game, before I post. Risk always seems to cause rifts when I've played IRL, particularly in my large, snarky family. Can we close this one up and have a nice, whomping game of world conquest?

If you decide on "no," FB, then I won't fault you. I'll rearrange my strategy, post, and go from there.
weatherwax

Postby FreakyBoy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm

I've thought a lot about it, and I'm simply not finding the forum games the fun escape from life they should be lately. I have far too many outside stressors to keep going at them for the sake of others as I have been; I stand by my earlier decision.

My mistake was signing up for this in the first place, and I apologise for it.
FreakyBoy
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!

Previous

Return to Freestyle RPG