Post your reaction to various strips here! (NO SPECULATION HERE)
Moderators: Pete, Zillatain, gregnier, Moderators, Senior Community Staff
finds it humorous that FreakyBoy loves this avatar.
- Moderator of DOOM!
- Posts: 6521
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Do not taunt Happy Fun Mod.
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:57 am
What's not to love about Achmed the Dead Terrorist?
- Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
- Posts: 16198
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: The City in New Mexico
And Bun-Bun whips a gun as large as himself out of... a personal pocket dimension or maybe what Oasis uses...
- Moderator of DOOM!
- Posts: 3506
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
- Location: Someplace other than where I am.
YES. Bun-Bun finally pulls out his gun.
I really hope there's a point in all this lampshading.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:40 am
*dies laughing!* Go virtual pockets go!
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:16 am
The good old "Blam-Slam-Jam", it never fails.
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Behind you.
Of course, Bunbun's plan relies on the assumption that Oasis can't kick down a sauna door. Unless locking her in the sauna was just a plan to slow her down.
...Watch it turn out to have already had someone in it before Bunbun locked Oasis in.
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:07 pm
- Location: The Porcelain Throne
This arc has been rather fun, while fight scenes don't forward the story as quick, they're entertaining enough for me not to care.
And I see he had the good sense to ditch the Glock for a 1911.
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:43 am
- Location: Utah... unfortunately.
Game set match, Bun-Bun?
Looks like Bun-Bun just pulled off what Schlock and Hereti Corp has been trying to do for years in only a few minutes.
It helps to be 'just that good'.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:09 am
Well I guess Bun-Bun, you should know the answer to that question - same place you got the gun!
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: snuggling Kittens
WTG Bun-Bun, for asking the question we've all been wondering about!
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Under my desk hiding from the rabid puffin dingoes who are breaking down my door.
AAND the Glock finally appears. NICE scene pete/ Damn I ve never been so happy to stare down a barrel. :P
Nice catch, bun bun!
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:00 am
Heheh, and Bun-Bun simultaneously asks and answers the question everyone's been asking here. :)
Oh, and Panel 4 is an instant classic, destined to be turned into an Avatar/t-shirt/wallpaper/something any time now.
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:14 am
Not a Glock, and not a 1911. Looks like a Browning to me.
Point for Pete: firing a pistol in a large enclosed room like that, with tile walls no less, will produce a noise so boisterous (with plentiful echoes) that I promise no one will hear the sound of the ricochet.
Last edited by parannoyed
on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1563
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
Return to Reactions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], galen, ryoko11 and 3 guests