Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:23 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Fridy got kicked in the hed by a werehorse. Surprisingly I feel okay, but I cn't shke the odd feeling that I'm missing something.

It's strnge but it seems like it has to do with the lphbet, but I can easily recll all 25 letters. So wht is it? This is nnoying s heck.

Mybe some fresh human flesh will help me remember. Tht does help doesn't it? I cn't quite remember...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelnce t Top Web Comics. Remember to vote ECH dy.
[#122 +0 *347]

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 am 
Nothing wrong with wearing a dress, Riff. Just pretend you are in a British comedy.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 am 
Mocking your son is bad parenting, Wilcott.

...Also, it is bad parenting to sacrifice your son and his friends to demons, etc.

Just noticed what Zillatain has been doing with the reaction thread titles lately. If I donate, can I get a title that promotes my business?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 am 
There's probably a half-dozen more obvious ways this could go. And knowing Pete, probably another half-dozen ways we just don't see coming.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 am 
So as part of its plot to end the world the K'Z'K cult is producing official licensed K'Z'K symbol tanktops for girls in a variety of sizes ranging from busty to very busty? Nice.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:08 am 
To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, Indiana Jones' lost ark motif will be deployed, in three, two, one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKfF5X5lMw

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:13 am 
I wonder what they're going to do if the "ordained" simply refuse to chant. Threaten to kill them if they don't help end the world?

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:
I wonder what they're going to do if the "ordained" simply refuse to chant. Threaten to kill them if they don't help end the world?

Threaten to delete their Facebook and Twitter accounts and trap them alone in Google+ forever. It is said you can't erase your Facebook, but these are demons.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm 
Did anybody else think "I weeeear my suuuunglasses at night. So I can, so I caaaan..." :riff:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 am 
darksunglasses wrote:
Did anybody else think "I weeeear my suuuunglasses at night. So I can, so I caaaan..." :riff:

No, I thought: using a my little pony avatar means a guy will never reproduce, and that's probably a good thing.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 am 
Rombobjörn wrote:

Yeah I'm unclear on that part too. Also, what if they take off the "release" runes?
darksunglasses wrote:

Well, NOW I do.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:52 am 
Rombobjörn wrote:

For my part, I wonder how dad will talk to daughter :riff: later when there will presumably be no "later."

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
Threaten to delete their Facebook and Twitter accounts and trap them alone in Google+ forever.

If "forever" is defined as "until the end of the world".

Silverlocket wrote:
For my part, I wonder how dad will talk to daughter :riff: later when there will presumably be no "later."

Well, previously when the Destroyer has been loose he hasn't just destroyed the world in a snap. He's been using armies of deadels and stuff, and it takes time to wipe out the whole world that way. If he spares those who summoned him for a while, like he spared Farahn, then there will be enough time to talk before they die.

Also, Wilcott seems to believe that releasing K'z'k will somehow benefit him and Riff. Why he believes that is a mystery.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 am 
Silverlocket wrote:
Also, Wilcott seems to believe that releasing K'z'k will somehow benefit him and Riff. Why he believes that is a mystery.

Well, I suppose it worked out pretty well for Symachus after the sixth spark http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/140123

Post Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:19 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Rombobjörn wrote:

"Klaatu verata...necktie!"

"Maybe I didn't say every little syllable, but basically, I said 'em!"

Yep. What could go wrong with that?

LB. :zoe:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions