Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:04 pm 
I find it interesting how Krohnus basically shoved aside Dunuloa's analysis, then proceeds to do things that agree with her view of the world. Make everyone suffer so bad they'll never think of doing this again!

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm 
OrzBrain wrote:
Say, on a completely unrelated note, the "mother" of the Gods just got killed by a sword. In fact, you might almost call it "butchered." Unrelated. Yup.

So if a mother dies in this very long comic, that has to be Bun-Bun's mother? How about that she got killed long before this? He is a rabbit and has always been a rabbit.

Quote:
Also on a completely unrelated note, has anyone noticed that Bunbun has a rather unrabbitlike fixation on human breasts? I've read some studies theorizing that in humans that's a vestige of breast feeding. But I don't think rabbits would get much in the way of breast feeding from humans. How odd.

He has human intelligence. And it is funny to have him watch Baywatch etc. That's the explanation. He has never been a human, as has already been established.

Quote:
And on the third totally unrelated note, Uncle Time used to look like a spider and now looks like a human. How interesting.

By that logic, anyone who now looks like a human has been an animal earlier, even if there is no proof of that whatsoever.
Quote:
Not specing here. Just randomly stating facts about past events in the comic. It's not my fault if they have unstated implications.

Lucky then that they don't.

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:51 pm 
Marcus wrote:
No Rana, Symancus deserved all he got and more.

Though when she cares about protecting the humans, she acts like a ... goddess on high.

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 pm 
Now we see that Symachus will manage to have children the same way most men do:

Pity.

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:44 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
As to Symachus's line, who's to say he hadn't already fathered a child or seven? The Greek gods did it all the time.

While I was looking for Symachus to get what's coming to him, somehow this punishment does not satisfy me. It doesn't really fit his crimes...

LB. :zoe:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions