Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 pm 
AstralFire wrote:
I'm torn.

On the one hand, Krohnus is a really horrible guy, who has been unimaginably cruel to Tempest here, and I don't like what he has planned for Rana (though I have my suspicions.)

On the other hand, it is refreshing every time I see Bun-Bun punked. Never liked that rabbit.

Bun-bun punting = hilarious. What he's just been through not withstanding, it's a real shame to see the Sluggyverse's supreme deity (behind Prozoato and "the One" of course) turn out to be such an awful, petty creature.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm 
I just have to chime in and voice my approval of the last panel. That was absolutely priceless. I haven't laughed so hard in a while! And that's why I religiously read Sluggy...

Thanks, Pete.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:30 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
Dunuloa was precisely entirely wrong, what the universe needed was hope. Not love, as Khronus thought, but hope. Here we see him leaving Tempest all alone, without even a shred of hope to anchor him. At least the Krig and Sluggy have a chance of seeing him again, and reconciling....

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:31 pm 
swmartian wrote:
I just have to chime in and voice my approval of the last panel. That was absolutely priceless. I haven't laughed so hard in a while!

Shhhh. If Pete gets it in his head that something is disproportionately funny, we'll end up with a week of forced BOF (Bunny On Face) gags, BOF puns, BOF commercial parodies, BOF t-shirts, BOF stick figure comics, etc.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 pm 
Yay! My favorite bunny gets to add "kicked out of the Temple of the Gods" to "Kicked out of the Tower of Time twice."

Strongly resisting the urge to spec other things that final scene demands of me.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm 
Goatlord42 wrote:
Yay! My favorite bunny gets to add "kicked out of the Temple of the Gods" to "Kicked out of the Tower of Time twice."

Technically, isn't the pyramid their home (rather than the temple(s), which are for their supplicants)?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions