Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for June 9, 2014
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
L plus 3.01

Monday has a list of some random incoherent thoughts. If you think it makes sense, you should probably keep it to yourself since nobody believes crazy people.

1) Well I don't really need both of "them", so I guess I can part with one. Though it will still be painful to part with it since I've owned them as long as I can remember. At least I'll still have one left.

2) I'm not sure about the service here. Everybody is so surly and unhelpful towards me. Need to find and talk to the one running this operation. Just hope I don't make a fool of myself talking to the wrong person since everyone wears the same "uniform".

3) Maybe it's just me. Hundreds of people lying around this large "establishment" and nobody to help. Oh that's not true, there's probably at least one person around to help. Could be I'm just depressed after being on the road so long and all problems I have to battle.

4) The salesman is awfully pushy. He's using the old 'Decide now since I have someone else who's interested' tactic, which might be true actually. I don't really agree with how wasteful the manufacturing process is, but it is the top of the line on the market. Also it is the most "clean" one out there. Hmm...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#100 +8 *185]
Looks like they fixed it.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:01 am 
Yay! Believe the niftiness!

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am 
I see that Gwynn has join the swat team.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 am 
Don't forget the bunny, Gwynn.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:06 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Looks like Wil got left: odd since Gwynn's only interactions with him seem fairly positive, he WAS trying to help stop K'Z'K in the end.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Goodbye Mr. Riff's dad and all you Ordained guys. Have fun with the now utterly enraged bug women. And Bun Bun.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 am 
Too easy. I'm still suspicious and waiting for that other shoe...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:21 am 
Celadon wrote:
Looks like Wil got left: odd since Gwynn's only interactions with him seem fairly positive, he WAS trying to help stop K'Z'K in the end.

True. But if she wasn't paying attention to Wil's "Son...? I...", then he's just another of the many random people there. I suppose she has no more reason to rescue him than she does any of the ordained, whether that's because she can't save that many, or she doesn't want to save a bunch of unknown, possibly even dangerous people. Even in the best of moods, Gwynn's always been a bit self-centered.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:51 am 
I'm going to assume Gwynn just doesn't know that Bun-Bun is there, because as powerful as she is now, I can't imagine that it would be worth it to face his relentless pursuit of revenge for ditching him in Tunisia.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:56 am 
Location: In front of PC, on www.sluggy.com, mindlessly hitting refresh button
I'm fairly certain that the spell doesn't work that way. But every time I look at the final panel, I keep thinking: "Torg! Don't pop the magic bubble!"

P.S. I'm seeing many reactions I'd love to +1. I'm sure someone else has already asked about this, but can we get voting added to the forum?

Edit: Riff, I don't think your dress or Zoe's was designed for flight. The shock on everyone else's face suddenly takes on a whole new meaning.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 am 
There's something I don't like about that smile on Gwynn's face. It's a very un-Gwynn-like expression...

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:35 am 
Y'know, Gwynn, now might be a VERY good time to expend some (or even most) of that power to kill as many as possible of the demons in the city. They're just going to come back ten times more dangerous later on. There's even a handy dandy demon killing sword right there in Torg's hand to take care of the possessor demons, and I bet you can find some innocent blood if you try.

Quote:
Don't let temporarily disadvantaged mortal enemies live to fight another day. Kill them right now, while you can.
-- Rule one of the E'ville Overlord list.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 am 
Kesandru wrote:
Too easy. I'm still suspicious and waiting for that other shoe...

Yup. That can't possibly be all of it. You don't go to all the trouble of summoning the Destroyer of Pants* just to "nope" out and stuff him back into the book without something else going terribly wrong. I still have hopes that my spec in SRC will come true though.

*Geez, that sounds like something Torg would say. Pete, feel free to use that of you want to.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:11 am 
Yahoo Messenger: oikapuff
AOL: PikaPuff00
Loot from this adventure:
Gwynns super magic
Easter Egg basket full of magic spells
A dagger and super long kilt.

..... Inflatable hover bikes and spaceship still best loot.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Did Gwynn even know that Riff's dad was there? After all, she only got here a few minutes ago. Before that it was Queen Sipphy.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions