Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for June 10, 2014
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:19 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
L plus 3.02

Tuesday has a list of some random incoherent thoughts. If you think it makes cents, you should probably should check your wallet.

1) Oh great. It's him. Hopefully I can sneak away before he spots me. I really hate to eat and run, but he is such an uncouth fellow and I don't want him making a scene. Everything will be in shambles if he "barks" at me.

2) These people seem friendly enough. But I don't know if I should lie to them about the "monstrous" news, or just come out and tell them everything. I might get in trouble for telling them. Though it may be very important to their plans if i tell them.

3) It's so stressful, I don't know if I'll have any "fingernails" left after this. These people are very unfriendly. They are very demanding. I told them everything but they don't appear to care. Maybe if I can figure out what they want to hear they'll quit being so demanding.

4) Some friends I've got. All they do is complain about what I chose. The "genie" only gave me three wishes. Okay the first was a bit selfish. The second...just kind of happened. But the third, was for the good of all of us! Bitch, bitch, bitch...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#101 -1 *218]

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:13 am 
So, Zoe, Torg, and Riff basically just talked about the stuff a lot of folks here mentioned yesterday.

Good to know they're asking themselves some of that same stuff. And they're acknowledging a lot more trouble to come... something else really cool (and/or really awful) is brewing.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:48 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Gwynn: "WHAT THE WHAT, your dad is here?"

Good on Riff for staying focused on the mission.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:15 am 
wedge wrote:
So, Zoe, Torg, and Riff basically just talked about the stuff a lot of folks here mentioned yesterday.

Good to know they're asking themselves some of that same stuff. And they're acknowledging a lot more trouble to come... something else really cool (and/or really awful) is brewing.

Those were obvious issues, and it was obvious Pete would get to them in due time. He just didn't cram everything into yesterday's strip to stop people's high blood pressure.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:43 am 
Yep, I know. Just found it amusing that we put all this worry equity into these questions that got answered in the very next couple of panels. Now the stage is set for something ... bigger ....

Silverwalker wrote:
wedge wrote:

Those were obvious issues, and it was obvious Pete would get to them in due time. He just didn't cram everything into yesterday's strip to stop people's high blood pressure.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
As powered up as they are now, I'd be less about running and more about making sure they don't come after the book later.

And... Oh outside [spec spec speccity spec]. :(

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 am 
Given that Pete is unwillingly running single-row pages this week, I wonder what Riff's "dammit" means. Sounds like they have incoming -- or he just remembered something important.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 pm 
DAMMIT!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:29 pm 
Location: Wherever there is a need for Justice, or free cookies
Riff has to go back for his dad. Riff isn't just a hero, he's Union...

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
To me, his "Dammit!" just sounds like a verbal exclamation point to what he just said.

They need to leave, NOW!

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions