Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm 
Wow. I don't think it's spec to say Gwynn's not getting up from that one. There's an awful lot left on the table now, plot-wise.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm 
Bunny Suction wrote:
You know, I could be wrong, but for the huge role he's played in events over the last nearly-a-decade I don't think any of the main cast has ever actually MET Nash. I wonder what will go down when they do have their first face to face encounter...

Riff met alt-Nash in 4U City, where he was good-ish, in an opportunistic 'save-my-own-ass and come out a hero' kind of way.

I don't really get why he's hanging with the cult though. I understand him infiltrating them for his own reasons, but sheesh, he must know they'll eat him at the drop of a hat.

What's in it for him?

I've never been sure who he really works for and why. I guess we may find out.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm 
Rreed423 wrote:
Strom/Nash probably thinks he's being heroic. The last he knew, the woman herself said that killing her would prevent the end of the world.

He's also been shown to be wearing a radio earpiece and in direct communication with Meander (or Lacey?)

She may have told him to 'Take the shot'

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:07 am 
Zillatain wrote:
I'm disappointed with all of you. We're almost on page four and nobody has done a Schrodinger pun. Shame on you. Shame.

Ignoring the "is she or isn't she", the real question is: why's the consensus, Strom shot her? Yes she was shot or something like that. She and everybody else falls and lands hard in the sand, then... We have one panel of Strom just sitting/standing with a rifle. That's it.

It may mean what people think, or it may not.

Who else is there? Bun-Bun throwing a rock? Maybe, but I doubt Pete would have them all crashing painfully to the ground in a dramatic fashion just for him to come out next strip and insult them for leaving him behind.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am 
erewhon wrote:
Riff met alt-Nash in 4U City, where he was good-ish, in an opportunistic 'save-my-own-ass and come out a hero' kind of way.

Did they meet or did Riff only talk to him over the radio and know him by his number?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 am 
s.i.l. wrote:
erewhon wrote:

Did they meet or did Riff only talk to him over the radio and know him by his number?

There was that big after-party that Strom was at. Don't remember if Riff was there. There were posters of Strom as the big hero as I recall though.

His face should be familiar to Riff as I imagine it was in all the 4U media afterward.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am 
One thing in Gwynn's favour...we know she has REALLY thick glasses..

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am 
Well, it will be interesting if Riff remembers Strom's alt but I'm still waiting for him to meet Izzy.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions