Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:53 am 
I had a "ewww" reaction not to cutting open ad harvesting from a human being, but from putting the dripping earpiece in. Gross.

How did they make that circle so quickly and why is Skip there? I'm really confused, but I think I just lost track of allegiances totally. It's getting sort of convoluted even with the conspicuous absence of Hereti Corp.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:56 am 
Wow. I'll bet Darryl's already-low opinion of his "Warden" would be even lower now. If he wasn't, yaknow, dead.

OrzBrain wrote:
Wilcot, you're a real swell guy, you know that? A real saint. And to think that I used to imagine Lorna was the awful one in that family.
Persephone wrote:
Wow, Wilcott. Everytime I think I can't think any worse of you, you display new depths.

+1

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 am 
So . . . Will is working for Corsica, right?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:04 am 
OrzBrain wrote:
Wilcot, you're a real swell guy, you know that? A real saint. And to think that I used to imagine Lorna was the awful one in that family.

Why do you think Lorna goes on her crusades against bad people? Perhaps her old hubby gave her a reason to ;)

(this is, of course, nullified if that's her on the other end of the phone call. Which is so unlikely and not foreshadowed in the slightest bit that I'm not counting it as spec....just a bad joke)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 am 
Wait, if Dr. Lorna is cruel, and Wilcott is also quite evil...

Who raised Riff again? I mean, Riff is incorrigible, but not downright evil (DoL aside).

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 am 
Zarzar wrote:
Wait, if Dr. Lorna is cruel, and Wilcott is also quite evil...

Who raised Riff again? I mean, Riff is incorrigible, but not downright evil (DoL aside).

Torg raised him, right? :torg:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:27 am 
It's possible that Wil did a super job of hiding his crap. Hard to believe that such hypocrisy wouldn't be exposed, but in a comic like this, who knows?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:43 am 
Wilcot has always seemed like a very hands off sort of Dad, only showing up for short times. Maybe he was like that even when Riff was a child, staying far enough away that he could keep things hidden during the short times he was around, and provide by his absence and acting nice for the brief times he was there a bright spot for Riff in contrast to Lorna.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions