Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Maloufo took on a pretty dark role -- judge, jury, executioner -- to make sure the Destroyer didn't come back. I'm not sure whether to admire him, or pity him, or condemn him.

Same here.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 am 
Yahoo Messenger: oikapuff
AOL: PikaPuff00
CheeseWhisper wrote:
PikaPuff wrote:
I don't understand the hair comments. Whose hair? What about it?

See the "watering hole in the desert" comment above. Not that it means much, since the number and arrangement don't exactly match up...

Apparently when you start doing sinister things you'll regret, you must grow a goatee.

Also, I can't help noticing the dark eye of the moon watching Maloufo as he approaches for the kill.

the comment that only says "watering hole in the desert"? That doesn't explain anything. Still would like to know what people are talking about.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:46 am 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
A watering hole in the desert is also known as [a saloon -Z]. I question the reference however, six thousand years is a very long time.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Maloufo took on a pretty dark role -- judge, jury, executioner -- to make sure the Destroyer didn't come back. I'm not sure whether to admire him, or pity him, or condemn him.

I'm leaning toward that middle one.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:04 am 
Yahoo Messenger: oikapuff
AOL: PikaPuff00
Silly Green Monkey wrote:
A watering hole in the desert is also known as [a saloon -Z]. I question the reference however, six thousand years is a very long time.

Ah, spec that bast is [a mirage -Z]. I get it now, thanks.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:08 pm 
Nobody says it's spec that Bast is [a device to cook a turkey]. You're making an inference. I can't speak for l'z'k and others, but I can definitively say that this was not my spec, nor did I read that into the original post of l'z'k. Yes, watering hole in the desert is obviously a reference to [cranberry sauce]. Doesn't necessarily mean he's saying Bast is [mashed potatoes with gravy -Z]. As for me, I wasn't even trying to imply that, because that's not what I think. However, since I was trying to refrain from actual spec, I just made an oblique comment of agreement and if one wants to take the most simple inference possible to derive from that comment, I can't prevent that without making more specific speculation.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:02 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Nobody says it's spec that Bast is [a device to cook a turkey]. You're making an inference. I can't speak for l'z'k and others, but I can definitively say that this was not my spec, nor did I read that into the original post of l'z'k. Yes, watering hole in the desert is obviously a reference to [cranberry sauce]. Doesn't necessarily mean he's saying Bast is [mashed potatoes with gravy -Z]. As for me, I wasn't even trying to imply that, because that's not what I think. However, since I was trying to refrain from actual spec, I just made an oblique comment of agreement and if one wants to take the most simple inference possible to derive from that comment, I can't prevent that without making more specific speculation.

Oh, I was so. C'mon, you haven't lived until Zil edits one of your posts as spec. [... -Z]

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:17 am 
Maybe that's why I feel so [paranoid around here -Z].

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm 
Why does it suddenly feel like Thanksgiving?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions