Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:59 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Friday has some good news everyone!

There won't be a colored strip today. Thought I could make it in time, but time was not cooperating this week. Darn Time-Manipulator wasn't working right...

So instead, you luckily get to stare at a scrumptious and delightfully mouthwatering Veal Burger instead!

YUMMY!

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#95 +0 *731]

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:24 am 
That book ... holds the Destroyer, the end of all. It holds the source of horrors beyond imagination, of pain and suffering for all mankind. It is evil! And Torg uses it to heat marshmallows.

This is not the first time he has used some aspect of the terrible supernatural for his own amusement. Like when he put a man-eating zombie's head on a stick and used it to dust off the top of wardrobes, used Borg equipment as toys, or took advantage of a devastated dimension to have fun in a galleria and use its abandoned goods to kill aliens in entertaining ways.

We can only wonder what he would have done in the Dimension of Rain. Those poor over-medicated people.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am 
Go Torg! You're the Torgiest!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:26 pm 
I dunno, Torg's survival skills seem pretty legit. I mean, whoever made the book very likely thought to fireproof it, otherwise all it would take to release ol' poopypants would be to light that sucker up. No fancy ritual required. So why not use it as a source of perpetual heat and light? The worst that happens is poopypants stews in his own juices for awhile.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:21 pm 
AOL: SimonJester1v1
Location: Look at me still talking when there's Science to do!
I haven't commented in a loooong time, but this strip has everything about Bikini Suicide Frisbee Days that I ever loved.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:56 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
Mighty accommodating Prison of the End. Good thing destroying it can't free the Destroyer, or can it? Big risk Torg.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:06 pm 
Simon_Jester wrote:
I haven't commented in a loooong time, but this strip has everything about Bikini Suicide Frisbee Days that I ever loved.

Let's hope the fire doesn't attract the attention of beach wolves! Although they'll leave you alone as long as you're not hashing their vibe....

Bikini Suicide Frisbee Days should be collected neatly under its own link. So funny.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 pm 
You know, if the Book of E-ville can burn without additional fuel and produce heat, yet is impervious to this burning and will thus burn indefinitely, what would happen if you set it to powering, say, a steam engine? How much power could be extracted from it in this way?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:29 pm 
Has no one thought about what's going to happen to them when the Bunny discovers that his rum is gone?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions