Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:05 pm 
Ah, so that's how CPR actually works! It makes the ghost feel so violated that it springs back to life out of sheer anger. ;-)

Quote:
You guys are too much fun.

Yeah, I bet Bill hasn't had this much fun in, oh, about 42 years.

Cow_k wrote:
So, is Torg completely ignorant when it comes to CPR, or are we just witnessing what Gwynn sees here. It's pretty sad if Torg thinks kissing and squishing boob is what it takes to resuscitate someone (even if it worked).

The second panel looks much more like chest compressions than boob squishing to me. I'm pretty sure the pictures show what Torg actually does and the sound effects represent Gwynn's misinterpretation. I mean, as we can see in the seventh panel, Torg was prudish enough to try doing chest compressions without unbuttoning the coat.

Silverwalker wrote:
You know, in the new CPR you don't do mouth-to-mouth, only heart massage. It was found that the heart massage is more effective and the mouth-to-mouth only takes away time from that.

Without trying to judge whether that's the current consensus or just somebody's opinion, I'll note that I haven't heard that before, so I'll readily believe that Torg hasn't heard it either.

Rreed423 wrote:
Ghosts are famous for going through walls. Couldn't Bill have left the room that way? Or is the whole room warded against the passage of the dead?

Well, if some letters on the threshold can block the whole doorway, then it doesn't seem too far-fetched that they could seal off the whole room.

Zillatain wrote:
Well he did walk through the vault door, so he would know he could phase through objects.

What if he floated out through the window like a wisp of smoke?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions