Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:47 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Tuesday is elated that its Memory Obliterater™ works so perfectly! MUHAHAHAHA! Yesterday has forgotten everything! Now to erase tomorrow's memory. Just have to press this button and it will be done...

Tuesday is over joyed that its Memory Obliterater™ works so elegantly! MUHAHAHAHA! Yesterday remembers nothing! Now to blank tomorrow's memory. I just have to depress this button and it will be complete...

Tuesday is ecstatic that its Memory Obliterater™ works as designed! MUHAHAHAHA! Yesterday's mind has forgotten everything! Now on to tomorrow's pesky memory. Just have to toggle this button and my plan will come to fruition...

Tuesday is so happy that its Memory Obliterater™ works like a charm! MUHAHAHAHA! Yesterday's brain has been scrambled! Now for tomorrow's memory to be just a memory. Just have to... Why do I have the strangest feeling that... Eh, I'm probably just imagining it. Where was I? Oh yes the button...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#92 +2 *535]

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:18 am 
Cow_k wrote:
So, is Torg completely ignorant when it comes to CPR, or are we just witnessing what Gwynn sees here. It's pretty sad if Torg thinks kissing and squishing boob is what it takes to resuscitate someone (even if it worked).

Well, that answers that.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 am 
Shhh! Don't tell Zoë.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 am 
This in no way invalidates my argument I can't take my eyes off panel seven of today's comic.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:41 am 
And everyone was dissing Gwynn for not recognizing CPR. Pshh! It doesn't help when the person giving it literally thinks it's the same as making out with someone :P

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:49 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well at least she did thank him. Even though he actually was molesting her corpse.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:50 am 
Both "You use less tongue!" and "Don't tell Zoe" made me laugh out loud, and I got a nice smirk at "truthy-ish".

The next time the gang goes through a phase where they're all broke, Torg should become a CPR coach. Everyone will love it!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:48 am 
Okay. Now I am certain Gwynn wants Torg. She still kinda hates him, and he's her best friend's boyfriend, so she won't admit it to herself, but she still wants him. Classic Tsundere.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:10 am 
s.i.l. wrote:
This in no way invalidates my argument I can't take my eyes off panel seven of today's comic.

Should be "It in no way invalidates my argument that I can't take my eyes off panel seven". As in, "I can't take my eyes off panel seven, but that in no way invalidates my argument."

Torg's sentence there is tricky, and I got it wrong first. It sounds like his argument is that he can't stop looking at her boobs, and what they have said doesn't invalidate that. But what he really means is, "I can't take my eyes off your boobs, but that in no way invalidates my argument (about CPR saving your life)".

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:49 am 
I'm just impressed that it worked when he was so obviously inept.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:09 am 
According to Bill, Gwynn coming back to life may have had less to do with Torg's CPR and more to do with her getting so pissed at Torg that she resuscitated herself through sheer willpower, just so she could knee him in the groin.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:22 am 
Fianna Lord wrote:
According to Bill, Gwynn coming back to life may have had less to do with Torg's CPR and more to do with her getting so pissed at Torg that she resuscitated herself through sheer willpower, just so she could knee him in the groin.

Good point. That would be just like Gwynn.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions