Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:47 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
(A light dawns): Oh!

(Remembers past strips and bonus stories): Ohhhhh...

(Cringes): Uh-oh.

(Holds breath (yes, all night))

LB :gwynn:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:20 pm 
Well, I think I know what everyone is speccing (especially with that link, and I of course thought the same thing) but this is Pete, after all.

Less than an hour...?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:14 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: drachefly
drachefly wrote:
Ziggy is too pessimistic. I estimate only a 77.5% chance that this will not end well.

Also, I'm very curious what [having some spec here -Z] entails. Other side of that door, please?

I forget the policy... if something is confirmed, does mentioning it in past threads still count as spec? Not that that's what happened here since I posted on the day it came out.

Incidentally, I meant the comment that was apparently spec in that sense, as a general question with indirect relevance. Gwynn is here. The book is here. What would signs of... that... even look like?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:41 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
drachefly wrote:
drachefly wrote:
Ziggy is too pessimistic. I estimate only a 77.5% chance that this will not end well.

Also, I'm very curious what [having some spec here -Z] entails. Other side of that door, please?
I forget the policy... if something is confirmed, does mentioning it in past threads still count as spec? Not that that's what happened here since I posted on the day it came out.

Incidentally, I meant the comment that was apparently spec in that sense, as a general question with indirect relevance. Gwynn is here. The book is here. What would signs of... that... even look like?
Well, if something is confirmed at a later date, then mentioning it in older thread after the "reveal" date would not be considered spec.

As for your -if I remember it correctly- 'Also, I'm very curious what becoming one with the book entails.' would be fine now. Now I did debate whether to remove it since it wasn't exactly saying that she was going to become "Lady Gwynn of the Book". It implied that's what was going to happen, but now that I think about it, I probably should of filed it under the "no spec' file. Unless I'm misremembering what you originally said.

Though I have to say that I'm not totally convinced right now that she "became one with the book".

Post Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: drachefly
Exactly my point. Since she could conceivably be about to do something related but even if so probably not exactly the same, I wonder what that thing we know for sure happened actually consisted of. I was wondering about precedents. And then of course I wanted more direct information on what's actually happening this time, but that was what made it through as not-spec.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions