Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:43 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wednesday is going insane wondering why there only the hours 1 through 12 on an analog clock face when a day is actually 24...

Well logically, that has to mean that time in the ancient past moved much faster than now I tell ya!

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#76 +2 *107]

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 am 
Eh and meh. Not too sympathetic to this particular bishop.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:37 am 
AOL: Eagle299
So nice to know the guys standing between us and the potential end of the world are too concerned about their image to get in the way of the actual heroes of the story actually saving the world.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm 
Eagle299 wrote:
So nice to know the guys standing between us and the potential end of the world are too concerned about their image to get in the way of the actual heroes of the story actually saving the world.

This would be so much more accurate if Torg and Gwynn were somehow in the same organization, and the bishop was responsible for providing material support to their efforts.

Also, I don't know the zauberer force structure, but I hope it's different than ours. I read "a regiment" as a LOT of people.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm 
dittybopper wrote:
Eagle299 wrote:

This would be so much more accurate if Torg and Gwynn were somehow in the same organization, and the bishop was responsible for providing material support to their efforts.

Also, I don't know the zauberer force structure, but I hope it's different than ours. I read "a regiment" as a LOT of people.

Yeah, that's a lot of wizards to die when the magic-proof aura surprises them.

Also -- are we done with the "these guys are powerful but incompetent, pompous and stupid" bit now?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 pm 
dittybopper wrote:
A regiment doesn't really have a particularly well-defined size, but would probably be on the order of a few hundred people at least. That's not a hugely unreasonable number.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions