Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for March 24, 2015
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:43 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wait... What happened? Why is everyone looking at me?

When I left, the planet was still there. You can't blame Tuesday for this! I wasn't gone for that long!

Okay, okay! I may of had one or thirty too many to drink at the party... And I may have tried to light one of Saturn's rings on fire... And, and yes I had a fight with the 2nd heir(s) to the Falmag Empire. But, I didn't start it! They poked me in the u for no reason. Yes, yes I did go into a rage and rip off two...or five limbs, but those grow back! They grow back right?

Quit looking at me accusingly you bastards! I didn't graviton shift the planet to a dimensional fold point in...

Screw you all! I'm leaving!

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#83 +2 *593]

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
What, no Althaea is Portugese for marshmallow reference?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:43 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
"I'll destroy the phone in the morning."

Gwynn. This would be a good time to smack him for saying/doing something stupid.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 am 
Why would he need to destroy the phone, anyway? Wouldn't just turning it off produce the same effect?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:24 am 
Durandal_1707 wrote:
Why would he need to destroy the phone, anyway? Wouldn't just turning it off produce the same effect?

Or destroying the SIM card and not the whole phone?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:28 am 
Durandal_1707 wrote:

Given how invasive Grab-all can be, I wouldn't blame anybody in the Sluggy-verse for not trusting a phone just because it was off. Even with the battery pulled, I wouldn't put it past Grab-all to have a secret backup battery in the phone.

But more reasonably, they probably can't ever use that phone safely again, at least until Hereti-Corp is destroyed. Even if it's perfectly safe while turned off, there's no point in keeping it if they can never safely turn it on again.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:45 am 
That little piece of botanical info is to oddly specific to not have future implications.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
I'm having a real issue with them keeping that flower alive. It is far too dangerous and unknown. It's like keeping an armed nuke around in case I need to turn off my microwave with an EMP.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:57 am 
Celadon wrote:
I'm having a real issue with them keeping that flower alive. It is far too dangerous and unknown. It's like keeping an armed nuke around in case I need to turn off my microwave with an EMP.

Then again, we know someone who probably does keep an armed nuke around for roughly that reason :riff:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:11 pm 
Celadon wrote:

If you were worried about your microwave being possessed by THE DESTROYER, or perhaps even worse, since we now know the evil in the book is more than just him, you would probably keep a backup nuke as well.

balthazar wrote:
That little piece of botanical info is to oddly specific to not have future implications.

Without getting into any real spec, Althaea Officinalis is named for its curative properties, Althaea comming from the greek "to heal". If there is any future implication to be had, it probably stems from that.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:39 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Did anyone else notice Baby Botanical is smiling and directing a little heart at Gwynn? How many evil and/or dubious supernatural boyfriends is that girl going to collect??

LB :kzk:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:49 pm 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
This one isn't a boyfriend. It's the other kind of baby. :-)

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions