Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for April 27, 2015
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:35 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the Alpha's & Beta's Show of Wordiness. Today's guest-wordy is multilingual Monday, who will be speaking in French.

"Why in the *BEEP* am I on this *CENSORED* show for *BEEEEP* sake?! Did my *BEEEEP* agent get drunk again and randomly call some *BEEEEP* piece of *CENSORED* program in the middle of *BEEEEP* nowhere?"

*BEEP* ..."

What the *BEEP* are you talking about? A *BEEEEP* word!? Fine the word is *BEEP*!

A sentence?!?! ...

*BEEP* you, *BEEP* you, *BEEP* you, and an especially large *BEEP* you to the so called hosts of this *CENSORED" thing! Oh, and one last special gift for your *CENSORED* audience! *PIXELATED BLUR*

I need to *BEEEEP* kill my agent...

Wow, thank you Monday for that word. We have no idea what you said since we don't speak French, but it sounds like a very emotive language. Watchers, please check back tomorrow for our probably not French speaking guest and word.

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#94 -1 *746]

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:05 am 
Squishydodo's the King of finding contentment in what others would consider defeat and humiliation, isn't he?

I suppose you don't work for Bun-Bun for as long as he did without learning to take your victories where you can get 'em...

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:10 am 
This is the first time we see an elf family. Somehow I just imagined new Santa elves springing into existence out of the joy of Christmas.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:13 am 
The Black-Ops Elves are going dark.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:19 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Living in a dump and passed out naked from cheap booze. For shame Squishy, show some pride!
You are an elf, not a dwarf.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 am 
Instead of Squishydodo, we have SquishyBubba

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 am 
Look.... squishybunbunbunbun!!!!!
He's doing! Can't wait until bumbling meets him

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 am 
Apparently "-dodo" is Squishydodo's "last name." He referred to the little woman as "Slappyhoho-dodo," so she kept her last name and hyphenated his on. And even Squishy Jr. referred to him as "Daddy-dodo" !?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:10 am 
Argh, wait a minute. I just realized, it seems like Squishydodo doesn't plan on taking back Grab-All from Hereti-Corp. I figured we'd see either him or some other elf leading the charge. (Like Takybackback) But Hereti-Corp as the unchallenged masters of Grab-All, with neither Black-Ops elves nor Nofun squid-stick demons or Crushestro to stand in their way? One shudders. This will most certainly not be nifty.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:45 am 
I am still not entirely clear on what just happened, nor why I should care.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:53 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
OK, for some reason it's reminding me of Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International series suddenly.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:14 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
Argh, wait a minute. I just realized, it seems like Squishydodo doesn't plan on taking back Grab-All from Hereti-Corp. I figured we'd see either him or some other elf leading the charge. (Like Takybackback) But Hereti-Corp as the unchallenged masters of Grab-All, with neither Black-Ops elves nor Nofun squid-stick demons or Crushestro to stand in their way? One shudders. This will most certainly not be nifty.

At least its good for their life expectancy.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 am 
LobosSolos wrote:
OK, for some reason it's reminding me of Larry Correia's Monster Hunter International series suddenly.

Your thinking of the 'White Trash Elves" from the Enchanted Forest Trailer Park.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 am 
Considering the fact that they knew enough about Hereti-Corp to know about the DFA weaponry, they likely know of the large employee turnover ratios that occur whenever the phrase "Override B-1" is shouted. I know I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that company's version of "trimming the fat". I don't blame the leadership for taking the elves as far away as possible, and getting off of the grid as much as possible.

That being said, H-Corp seems to be on the rise again as a major villain. I kind of miss frog and Kusari; I hope there's some witty banter soon. Getting off of the Mohkadun arc and the latest magic arc, there hasn't been enough clever villain banter.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:59 am 
ZylonBane wrote:
I am still not entirely clear on what just happened, nor why I should care.

You have already used that line to trash strips, but I guess you're running out of ideas. Funny how you keep trolling the reactions forum with comments that say nothing about the story, making it seem like you just insert them randomly. Why not just leave? But then, trolls will be trolls.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions