Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for May 15, 2015
 Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the Alpha Show of Wordiness. It's still just me, Alpha, for the time being. And i have to say that I'm ready for you Friday! I just have to flip this switch...

Uc! Kjdl gj jsub kcb gj zj kyj njzclljwygl bj ibvttjd? Yl kcsub kcb gj ujb iwyzzjq jjd, jd eva ojbjq zvjbjd mjbjd. Yl ojd ev pjqcdljqk yd am ihibjjz kcb dyjbi gj kvjb ... mcsub, mcb yi jq ccd kj ucdk? Yl lcd njjd njpvjw pcd mcb yl ejn dyjb bj zcljd?

Yl kjdl kcb yl mci vpjqisucb gj dc cwwji. Yl zvjb lygljd dccq kyb pcdayb jjd cdkjqj uvjl y ...

Damn. That didn't seem to do what I wanted. You are crafty Friday. I have to give you that. Guess I'll turn it off since the amount of power it is using from the reactor appears not to be worth it. Though, something did feel different... Oh well.

...vq dvb. Cwtuc, hva uck zj cdk kykd'b jpjd ldvm yb. Y buydl y mci itjclydn yd kabsu, ivzjuvm.

Hva ncpj at bvv jciywh. Y zjcd, hji yb'i nvvk fvq zj oab zh fvj uci ivzjbuydn bujd nypji at. Y kvd'b ldvm mucb jwij bv ich. iv, y najii y'ww gaib nypj jpjqhovkh...vq y iuvawk ich dvovkh iydsj bucb yi muv yi qjckydn buyi.

Buj mvqk fvq bvkch yi, 'bujbc'.

Buj byzj yi covab qynub fvq zj bv fyqj buj Racdbaz Ibcoywyejk Bujbc Scddvd cb buj ibakyv fqvz vqoyb.

Guess I'll have to pour over the data and try next time. So for now, please check back next week when I think Beta might be back on the show.

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#100 -1 *376]

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 am 
Uh oh.

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:44 am 
Okay, Torg, I'm gonna need you to have some foresight about the kind of comedic misunderstanding you're setting up here and avert it post-haste. Or, if you must create a comedic misunderstanding, at least have a magic flap involved somehow.

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:45 am 
Gwynn, Slaugh? You're jerks.

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:06 am 
It's like watching a train wreck.....

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:13 am 
Fianna Lord wrote:
Okay, Torg, I'm gonna need you to have some foresight about the kind of comedic misunderstanding you're setting up here and avert it post-haste. Or, if you must create a comedic misunderstanding, at least have a magic flap involved somehow.

Yep.

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 am 
"A likely story" - that's one of Prince Arthas' common phrases in Warcraft 3 after he has turned to the dark side.

Stay good Torg, stay good!

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:57 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: drachefly
:bert:

I just feel that this plotline is a crotch.

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:16 am 
This isn't just a train wreck coming to happen, it's one as seen before in a million other stories.

I hope things don't go the way they look like they're going to-- after all these years it just feels so... manufactured.

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:41 am 
Nictusempra wrote:
This isn't just a train wreck coming to happen, it's one as seen before in a million other stories.

I hope things don't go the way they look like they're going to-- after all these years it just feels so... manufactured.

I think this is Pete making up for all the years of not making drama about relationships.
Not sure if it works well.

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:56 pm 
migB wrote:
Nictusempra wrote:

I think this is Pete making up for all the years of not making drama about relationships.
Not sure if it works well.

...or it's Pete taking us for a ride and subverting our low expectations yet again.

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
CheeseWhisper wrote:
...or it's Pete taking us for a ride and subverting our low expectations yet again.
We have expectations? Didn't know they were high enough to even be called that, let alone "low".

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions