Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:32 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Something interesting about Zhoas. Thought it was Torg who came up with that name, but it was actually Gwynn who came up up with that. Gives credence to Gwynn not telling anyone that she knew it who it was.

The thing is, she showed recognition (and even said "Jane?") when the guys were right there in the room. How did that not register with them?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: drachefly
I read that over the weekend. It's not at all clear that they were still in the room.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:34 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I also had the impression that she was just voicing a thought which tends not to be the same volume as regular speech. Unless you are pretty close to them and listening, you usually can't hear what they say, or even notice they said anything.

Also as drachefly pointed out, Riff was on his way out already and Torg just handed her Zhoas so he could take off with Riff. It feels like they already left by the time Jane said, "Kill me" and Gwynn finally noticed that it was Jane.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:18 pm 
Initially a little thrown by Gwynn in this scene- since she IS the only person who knows who Jane is...but I'm guessing the "we'll never know" was her initial vindictiveness/covering what she does know, the guilt Torg points out seems to sink in for her after too.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:48 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Goatlord42 wrote:
Initially a little thrown by Gwynn in this scene- since she IS the only person who knows who Jane is...but I'm guessing the "we'll never know" was her initial vindictiveness/covering what she does know, the guilt Torg points out seems to sink in for her after too.

I rather got the impression Gwynn was suddenly wondering who Jane was before she became an undead abomination. Gwynn knows nothing about that, save for Jane's brief story which may or may not be true, and still gives few clues about Jane's former life.

LB :zoe:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:48 am 
LadyBlanc wrote:
Goatlord42 wrote:

I rather got the impression Gwynn was suddenly wondering who Jane was before she became an undead abomination. Gwynn knows nothing about that, save for Jane's brief story which may or may not be true, and still gives few clues about Jane's former life.

LB :zoe:

That's what I thought as well. It's a bit like the recently-revealed truth about vampires in OOtS.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions