Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
... and does anyone remember "once your digestive tract goes, you won't be regenerating anything"? That's another thing that never made any sense about ZHOAS (even by Sluggyverse rules).

My only guess for her current condition is the GeeMoe food -- and is it just me, or is she regenerating over the last few panels?

They addressed that in this comic, about how even her saliva can digest some types of food to regenerate herself.

The headcheeze was probably more a case of rule-of-funny (and might not have been 100% accurate or canon, given the Kiki-context). But GeeMoe's does give us something interesting to work with.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 pm 
Guesswork on the part of the Minion Master, but yeah. I guess the story required it, so there it is.

I'm still skeptical of the whole "speaking" thing though. Even if her lungs and diaphragm have been reproduced in miniature, how does she get enough air volume to produce sound?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:46 pm 
...what the WHAAAAAT?!

Edit after reading thread: Glad to see I'm not the only one with that reaction. :)

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm 
Thom Solo wrote:
...what the WHAAAAAT?!

Edit after reading thread: Glad to see I'm not the only one with that reaction. :)

Even Gwynn had that reaction!

Jane seems pretty confident right now. Either she's just enjoying her last few moments to torment Gwynn, or we're in for a major reveal.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm 
I just went through last week again and read all the Gee Moe's panels. Something very odd going on there. Then there's the mysterious milk that Riff fed ZHOAS a few days earlier.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:51 pm 
Rreed423 wrote:
I just went through last week again and read all the Gee Moe's panels. Something very odd going on there. Then there's the mysterious milk that Riff fed ZHOAS a few days earlier.

Slappyhoho seems less than thrilled with Teresa's treatment of Squishydodo.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:56 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
GUIGUI wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:
ZylonBane wrote:
How can she even talk with a wooden stake shoved up her throat?

Yeah, I've always wondered about that. No lungs, so no air going through there... and does anyone remember "once your digestive tract goes, you won't be regenerating anything"? That's another thing that never made any sense about ZHOAS (even by Sluggyverse rules).

My only guess for her current condition is the GeeMoe food -- and is it just me, or is she regenerating over the last few panels?

I was about to mention the same thing.

It was a rule Jane clearly established, but it was broken the moment we saw her eat head-cheeze and assimilate the property of a porc, despite just being a severed head with no more digestive track.

Then again, Jane has been known to be an unreliable narrator. She started by intimidating Gwynn by letting her believe a bite could turn her into a Zombie.

There actually was an explanation, though YMMV: http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/20101102

LB :zoe:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:50 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
LadyBlanc wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
(...)

It was a rule Jane clearly established, but it was broken the moment we saw her eat head-cheeze and assimilate the property of a porc, despite just being a severed head with no more digestive track.

Then again, Jane has been known to be an unreliable narrator. She started by intimidating Gwynn by letting her believe a bite could turn her into a Zombie.

There actually was an explanation, though YMMV: http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/20101102

LB :zoe:

Oh, thanks a lot, I had forgotten about that.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions