Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:17 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Yesterday was not quite as bad as Thursday was expecting, but it's not finished yet.

Geno and Cide were married, but the planetary inhabitants are protesting very loudly.

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
[#71 +7 *326]

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 am 
To run with the metaphor, it looks like we're all in.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:24 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
This feels like we're near the end of this chapter.

We have a feel for what the gang is doing, but we need to see what Hereti-Corp has been up to. Seems like a good spot to me to start a new chapter.

Guess we will ultimately find out next Monday for sure.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:26 am 
AOL: Eagle299
Teresa says she should go with the Bunny. But I notice she's not leaving. There is a hint of a conscience in that girl after all.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:39 am 
Hey, what I remember from 4U City you could drink coffee all the time without side effects, all deadly wounds healed and everyone was happy. Sounds pretty sweet!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:43 am 
Love the purple shading. Got me in the mood to go back and read huge chunks of the 4U saga ... which also got me in the mood to reread parts of Oceans Unmoving.... so much for this evening.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:29 am 
wedge wrote:
Love the purple shading. Got me in the mood to go back and read huge chunks of the 4U saga ... which also got me in the mood to reread parts of Oceans Unmoving.... so much for this evening.

Have fun! See you in a few weeks!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am 
OrzBrain wrote:
wedge wrote:

Have fun! See you in a few weeks!

Damn those archives.

So once again, Torg *already* has a plan -- and as usual, we are totally in the dark until the last possible minute.

Lead on, brave new Pete.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:
Hey, what I remember from 4U City you could drink coffee all the time without side effects, all deadly wounds healed and everyone was happy. Sounds pretty sweet!

Actually, the coffee had the effect of a gradrupple expresso and had a tendency to explode, wounds could be healed but your memory was erased and everyone was happy or else...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:21 pm 
Eagle299 wrote:
Teresa says she should go with the Bunny. But I notice she's not leaving. There is a hint of a conscience in that girl after all.

No there isn't. She's just terrified of Bun-Bun.

I wonder what would happen if Riff contacted Schlock and said "Irving. Dude. Surprise, I'm not dead. When you sicced Oasis on me, I DFA'd myself to escape. And the dimension I ended up in was one where you'd been blasting people with your weaponized DFAs, and ..."

Schlock kept protesting that he was forced into (whatever he was doing at the time). I wonder if he would show any conscience if Riff showed him the consequences of his actions?

Probably not. But it's interesting to contemplate.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:13 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Storyline is great and I'm liking the way things are shaping up, but the biggest thought for today? I'm just totally tickled the Black Ops Elves are working with the gang now!

LB :torg:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:19 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Eagle299 wrote:

No there isn't. She's just terrified of Bun-Bun.

I wonder what would happen if Riff contacted Schlock and said "Irving. Dude. Surprise, I'm not dead. When you sicced Oasis on me, I DFA'd myself to escape. And the dimension I ended up in was one where you'd been blasting people with your weaponized DFAs, and ..."

Schlock kept protesting that he was forced into (whatever he was doing at the time). I wonder if he would show any conscience if Riff showed him the consequences of his actions?

Probably not. But it's interesting to contemplate.

No need for the preliminaries though. Schlock already knows Riff is alive and Riff should know he knows, because Sasha.

The first part is not spec. based on Sasha (although that would be a good assumption anyway). We have direct confirmation from the horse's mouth he knows Riff is alive: http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/130131

The second part only assumes Riff isn't stupid.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions