Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:35 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Tuesday is losing its mind! ... No wait, scratch that. It lost its mind about twelve years ago. Misplaced it at that fabulous party. Well, I think it was fabulous... My memory is not what it used to be...

What were we talking about? ... Was it my telekinetic abilities? I would love to show you a demonstration, but the ability suddenly vanished inexplicably twelve years ago. Not sure what happened... My memory is not what it used to be...

What were we talking about? Was it about voting for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics? You really should think about doing it. There has been 178 votes this month so far. They are currently ranked at number 74 which is six places higher than yesterday. ... I can't remember if I voted today... My memory is not what it used to be...

Hey, did I tell you about how you can use my head as bongo drums? Yes, I discovered it about twelve years ago...

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:55 am 
If Tyler's supposed to be Lelouche (in his Zero getup).... well, Code Geass wasn't remotely obscure as far as anime goes..

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 am 
More impressive than Isabella's life-like inflatable doll is the fact that they remember who is behind each codename!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:04 am 
Hmmm. Old school inflateable tech. Interesting. ,':l <--(Raised eyebrow of doom.)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:25 am 
AOL: Eagle299
Well, this complicates things. And the situation was already super complicated.

So, Knight 2 has gone dark, which hopefully just means he and his crew are in hiding, not fluxed.

Knight 1 is who knows where, leaving the team with no knights, and they're rather important at this stage.

Sam is about to be attacked by a ninja. Assuming he is actually alive for lack of a better word, I'm not entirely convinced that he's not a trick.

And Minion Master may be alive as well. Or someone is impersonating him for unknown reasons.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:40 am 
Yup, as I thought. Telling her about Anthony in her cell didn't go as the figured, since we already knew she wasn't in there anymore.

Bradster wrote:
If Tyler's supposed to be Lelouche (in his Zero getup).... well, Code Geass wasn't remotely obscure as far as anime goes..
Yeah, that's what it is. It looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

I probably should watch that again someday. Though I have a bunch of others I'm watching right now that I haven't seen before, so it might be awhile.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Hurrah for the Code Geass cosplay!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:38 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Pffft, its not a flaw, its a feature.
What is he holding in his hand in panel 4?

How does Chen know she went missing? Is he in the cell directly across from Izzy? Hereti-Corp does love to put their prisoners right next to each other.

Interesting how Izzy got her hands on an inflatable suit. Since they are controlled by computers you could technically hack them. Or have a literal army of inflatable dudes with inflatable guns.
And its great to see the whole "it was a balloon all along" bit make another appearance. I love that stuff. And on Drake too.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:14 am 
endplanets wrote:
What is he holding in his hand in panel 4?
It looks like it's the mask for the outfit. Though it looks way too small to fit on his head.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 am 
endplanets wrote:
How does Chen know she went missing? Is he in the cell directly across from Izzy? Hereti-Corp does love to put their prisoners right next to each other.

Yeah, he's probably nearby if not right there -- and you know he keeps his ears open.

I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing for Torg's team.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:53 am 
Some of the latest drawings of Isabella are reminding me of an indie game called The Cat Lady (N.B. This game can be described as "Nightmare Fuel - The Game").
Specifically, I'm reminded of the scenes where the titular character is given an overdose of medication in a hospital.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:23 pm 
Please let this not be the story arc where we have to memorize new alternate names for every character.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:35 pm 
ZylonBane wrote:
Please let this not be the story arc where we have to memorize new alternate names for every character.

There's a handy list over on the SRC board, I believe.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions