Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:53 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Wednesday is not sure why yesterday is so confused. It is extremely easy to take the initiator out of the doomsday device for its annual cleaning. The manual is only 217 pages.

Georgina can do it in only 14 hours while using an intravenoius high-octane coffee drip while never blinking. And she's just an antimatter genius with an IQ of only 197.

Huh? What is that rumbling? Also why did yesterday just text me "OH SH"? I'm not sure what that means...

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
Tue=[#61 +4 *405]
Wed=[#52 +9 *514]
Wait, what happened?! 109 votes in one day? What in the...

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:50 am 
It just occurred to me that this chapter is mirroring, to a larger scale, the previous chapter in the way it's putting a new perspective on a previous storyline.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Bun-Bun has no records?
I guess our dimension Doc Schlock either deleted his data or someone else (Crabtree I guess) deleted it.
And I guess the Spec Op Elves keep their network off the grid.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 am 
The more we learn about MM basically being a giant man-child half way abandoned by everyone, the more depressed I feel about his fate. No wonder Izzy turned to drugs.

You're really cranking up the feels on this one, Pete.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:27 am 
Bun-Bun has no criminal record because he's never been caught and no one who wasn't a witness would believe "the rabbit did it." Torg probably has a criminal record for some of the things he's done.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:32 pm 
Cow_k wrote:
The more we learn about MM basically being a giant man-child half way abandoned by everyone, the more depressed I feel about his fate. No wonder Izzy turned to drugs.

You're really cranking up the feels on this one, Pete.

Seriously.

Also, I love the callbacks to words MM would use on a given day when encountering our heroes. The Sam discussion is particularly fascinating; Anthony knew all about them from the beginning, and he knew they were both being hunted by the same enemy.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 pm 
Yeah, I thought all along MM was just an amusing doofus. But seeing him as a "giant man-child" makes him a much more real, more pitiable character. Great character development, Pete.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:44 pm 
"This rabbit landlord of yours, 'Bun Bun' has no criminal record, or questionable affiliations or records of any kind. Makes my job easy, I suppose."

I just have to repeat this because it's, somewhat quietly, one of the funniest jokes I've read in all of Sluggy Freelance. It's partly the way I'm imagining her saying the line, but it's hilarious to me.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:22 pm 
NetOwl wrote:
"This rabbit landlord of yours, 'Bun Bun' has no criminal record, or questionable affiliations or records of any kind. Makes my job easy, I suppose."

I just have to repeat this because it's, somewhat quietly, one of the funniest jokes I've read in all of Sluggy Freelance. It's partly the way I'm imagining her saying the line, but it's hilarious to me.

Bun-bun doesn't have questionable affiliations. Bun-bun is a questionable affiliation. :bunbun:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions