Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:20 pm 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Zarzar wrote:
It's always about the girl. Riff really can't help himself - even when he tries to put on a facade of being the cold, calculating, gritty antihero, he's got that big, fluffy heart that makes him do the stupidest things.

If DoR Riff were watching, he'd be facepalming right now. And his Izzy would be smiling.

Yup.

But seriously, Pete -- WHY are you stringing us out this whole week? Every day, you leave us on a conclusion that just BEGS to be subverted the next day. This is killing me!

Good story.

This whole week? Just this one in-comic night feels like six months of stringing along. I'm loving every second of it, but my emotions, my feelings...they're being taken on a roller coaster that feels like the beginning of Mohkadun all over again.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 pm 
Also, Riff is a teeny bit wrong about Sam. Not that I expect him to *want* Sam to live, what with his blindsiding Torg and all.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:02 pm 
Zarzar wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Zarzar wrote:
It's always about the girl. Riff really can't help himself - even when he tries to put on a facade of being the cold, calculating, gritty antihero, he's got that big, fluffy heart that makes him do the stupidest things.

If DoR Riff were watching, he'd be facepalming right now. And his Izzy would be smiling.

Yup.

But seriously, Pete -- WHY are you stringing us out this whole week? Every day, you leave us on a conclusion that just BEGS to be subverted the next day. This is killing me!

Good story.

This whole week? Just this one in-comic night feels like six months of stringing along. I'm loving every second of it, but my emotions, my feelings...they're being taken on a roller coaster that feels like the beginning of Mohkadun all over again.

Well, then a better question might be why EVERY week no matter how small an event or how quickly something should happen (e.g. pressing a button to explode some bombs) does that thing have to take a full week to happen? I mean, don't get me wrong, the bombs going off would actually be a pretty major event, but we've already been leading up to it for some time and it doesn't take long to press a button. I mean, honestly, if we have to wait until friday for the bombs to go off or for whatever's going to happen instead to happen, the delay is going to feel really forced.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:16 pm 
I had the biggest grin seeing Riff walk out and drape his trenchcoat around Izzy and himself :D

All those were features! Classic!

Ooh tricky, tricky Strakoi. That makes sense. Philinnon's quarrel was with Sam over an insult, not so much the Lysinda circle. I would have thought Sylvia would be under the Lysinda circle protection as she hasn't insulted Philinnon nor remade the circle, but, if the Strakoi have the queen than I can see why every child of Lysinda must die. Dun Dun DUNNNNN!

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions