Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Yea, I know the heart is mostly in the center.

It is somewhat blurry in panel 3 but the shirt was burned down the middle, you can see his nipple, and you can see the bottom of his neck. But yea, it is far more clear in panel 4.

And hey, I just noticed that Sam (Da Man's) outfit burned and left him half naked while Sylvia (the sexy woman's) outfit is maybe charred (curse you black and white art). A stark reversal of how things usually go down in all media. And Sam had more clothing to start with.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:56 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Galaxy Hunter wrote:
So, Sam's not innocent according to Chaz. Interesting...
Why would you think Sam was innocent? I would think you would lose your "innocent cred" just by becoming a vampire. Doesn't really matter what you do or don't do as a vampire.

Even if they aren't innocent, wouldn't Chaz respond to their last meal?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:41 am 
Their last meal wouldn't count as the Vampire's own blood, would it? It sounds like Chaz is the perfect anti-vampire weapon. As long as the Vampire's victims are innocent, there is no need for the user to go through the normal rituals to kill the vampire.

However, considering Sam's got those third degree burns that slew a mob of lesser vampires and that we don't know when he last drank blood, its quite likely that Sam is bone dry right now. No pun intended.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:15 am 
Chaz is dripping in blood.

Love this strip, it's intense and subtle at the same time.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:59 am 
What the-WHAAAAT?

Leave the stake. Take the Cannoli.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:19 am 
endplanets wrote:
At first I thought that Torg staked Sylvia but that was for sure Sam. Granted the stake is way to far right to hit the heart.

But Vorpyr aren't sensitive to being staked in the heart, are they? Sylvia was staked in the heart (she was staked EVERYwhere) and she came back to life when Eric took the stake out of her heart.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:55 am 
garyfritz wrote:
endplanets wrote:
At first I thought that Torg staked Sylvia but that was for sure Sam. Granted the stake is way to far right to hit the heart.

But Vorpyr aren't sensitive to being staked in the heart, are they? Sylvia was staked in the heart (she was staked EVERYwhere) and she came back to life when Eric took the stake out of her heart.

Sam has been staked so often its almost a joke. Done by accident. Done by a toothpick.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 pm 
Has anyone seen my jaw? It hit the floor and rolled off somewhere..........

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Has anyone seen my jaw? It hit the floor and rolled off somewhere..........

Here. It was lying next to mine.

This is the first time I can recall Riff actually looking scared of Torg (and I defy you to describe his expression in panel 6 as anything else), and deservedly so.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm 
Sam never had his head chopped off before. Also, not even vorpyrs can survive the rising sun. It doesn't look like Torg's in a good enough mood to let Riff bag and tag the vamps' remains. :sam:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:34 pm 
I imagine you could put sam's shriveled head in a bag, put sam's shriveled body in a bag, put Sylvia's shriveled head in a bag, and put Sylvia's shriveled body in a bag (four bags!), pack all of that out, and unstake them and provide blood and an opportunity to heal later.

Potential spec:
Does the binding magical contract prevent the vorpyr from entering europe? Sam spent time in asia, but that's not Europe. If Sylvia needs help finding/rescuing the vorpyr that went to Europe (Pierre?), that would be a reason for her to ally with torg's team.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
@ migB - Almost a joke?

LB :torg:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 am 
phatspyder wrote:
Sam never had his head chopped off before. Also, not even vorpyrs can survive the rising sun. It doesn't look like Torg's in a good enough mood to let Riff bag and tag the vamps' remains. :sam:

But in the chapter Vampires we saw Aylee tear other Vorpyrs to pieces and -while annoyed- they survived the experience.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions