Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:27 am 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
with Phillinon dead Urja's not going to have much motivation beyond revenge (and eating Izzy) to keep attacking the vorpyr. They've shot the hostage too early.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:36 am 
Funny how people are obsessed about menelaus and helen of troy.
They're dead dead. Just take it as an easter egg until pete tells you otherwise, lol. Still could just be a same named couple who flirted because of their names. Hell, I've done it before, lol.

Anyway, yes. they're gonna need a new queen. And while I'm sure there are a few good candidates that we've never seen before...... Pete hasn't killed off our favourite badass vryko yet. Izzy hasn't left the area yet and might be feeling stabby in a standoff, so anything is still possible!
Anyone can still live or die with this crazy SOB of a writer behind the scenes!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:46 am 
endplanets wrote:
Dang yo, this Fey has no respect for the old ways. Murder Vans are the wave of the future.

Also: DEAD! What?

Haha and yes. I guess that's what Urja meant with her little telepathic aside when Menelaus bit the big one.
garyfritz wrote:
Yeah, I'm confused. I expected it to be Urja grabbing Torg. And Philinnon is dead?? Last I remember Menelaus said she was just prisoner of the Strakoi. When did they kill her? And how could Hélène become the new queen starting with Torg? MM implied he had to drain his "own blood" (Izzy) to do that. But Urja has been doing that for centuries and SHE'S not a queen.

MM said he could become powerful like Urja (a vampire master), not the king. No idea how that one works.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:34 pm 
Yay Tweety!

This is a bad day for the Vrykolakas indeed! To lose their queen on top of I assume many hire- ups and countless underlings. I thought Urja was apologizing for the failure, but perhaps she felt her die. The Strakoi mean business!!! I assume with the Vrykolakas so weakened the last of the Lysinda circle will be their next targets! Oh noes! Or Urja- bah I'm heading to specville! to SRC!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 pm 
Silly Green Monkey wrote:
with Phillinon dead Urja's not going to have much motivation beyond revenge (and eating Izzy) to keep attacking the vorpyr. They've shot the hostage too early.

There's an assumption being made here. To be more specific would be spec probably, but today's strip points right at it. Along with the last several weeks.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions