Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for June 30, 2016
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:45 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Thursday has no idea what it is doing. But at least it looks pretty when it does it!

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day
Wed=[#46 -1 *1421]
Thu=[#46 -0 *1485]

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:32 am 
Poor Kiki! So guilt ridden. Being a hero can be hard kiki! I for one WOULD LOVE to see a Bun-Bun/ Kiki hug but i dont think Kiki would survive the aftermath of it. Classic Bun-Bun wanting to make them sit in the rain. I've smelled wet ferret- no fun but wet alien!? Yikes!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:45 am 
NovemberMists wrote:
Poor Kiki! So guilt ridden. Being a hero can be hard kiki! I for one WOULD LOVE to see a Bun-Bun/ Kiki hug but i dont think Kiki would survive the aftermath of it. Classic Bun-Bun wanting to make them sit in the rain. I've smelled wet ferret- no fun but wet alien!? Yikes!

I want to answer you, but I really, really want to know what Riff is hugging in your profile picture... (I kinda ship Kiki/Bun-Bun. The horror, man).

I have a feeling Smokey and Mook aren't quite done. If they survived, they will want revenge. If they are doneso then Mr. Needles is going to want to break a few knee caps. As for Bun-Bun, I really don't think it's possible to commit manslaughter with a knife if you are intentionally stabbing someone. Silly Rabbit, legal code is best left to the court system.

Still wishing that Aylee had went back for Smokey. I still say he would be a good ally, but, well, with his attitude he may not be very thankful. Plus, even if he was thankful, he would go crazy when he found out that his cigarettes were crushed or drenched.

Man, though, Kiki is not the kind of person who would like Torg's mentality of "you gotta do what you gotta do" for tough decisions. She would have an even harder time than Zoë for that kinda thing in regards to Zoë not being able to kill Meander.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:20 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Thecommander369 wrote: "I want to answer you, but I really, really want to know what Riff is hugging in your profile picture..."

Um, seriously? It's Izzy, from the very recent story about the inauspicious return of Sam...

LB O.o

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:58 am 
Wet wailing Kiki is the cutest ever.

"I wanted to stay good! I'm a terrible ferret!" Aww, Kiki. But yay, we got a "stay good" again!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 pm 
Thecommander369 wrote:
As for Bun-Bun, I really don't think it's possible to commit manslaughter with a knife if you are intentionally stabbing someone. Silly Rabbit, legal code is best left to the court system.

I think he may have been implying that she would impale herself on the weapon he was holding out by attempting to hug him.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:18 pm 
ooooooooooh, called it!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:02 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
Wet wailing Kiki is the cutest ever.

"I wanted to stay good! I'm a terrible ferret!" Aww, Kiki. But yay, we got a "stay good" again!

Ditto! Yep, this strip just had all sorts of "old" Sluggy vibes. Good times...

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions