Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:
I had to look up what Folsom 1968 meant. I don't remember Katie mentioning that she's a Johnny Cash fan. Of course, that story was ten (Oy vey) years ago so it's not that surprising.

I believe that Katie was using a Johnny Cash reference to comment on how she feels (in prison), rather than simply being a Johnny Cash fan...

This.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
swmartian wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:
I had to look up what Folsom 1968 meant. I don't remember Katie mentioning that she's a Johnny Cash fan. Of course, that story was ten (Oy vey) years ago so it's not that surprising.

I believe that Katie was using a Johnny Cash reference to comment on how she feels (in prison), rather than simply being a Johnny Cash fan...

This.

Katie might well be wearing that particular shirt for both reasons. I still think that Katie is a Johnny Cash fan as she had what was almost certainly a Johnny Cash poster in her room.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm 
Minor kvetch on the Katie refs: the "next apperance" link (should be appeArance) is a few days off. She first appeared a few days earlier, on 8/27/06.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:53 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Ok, I feel a bit dim for not seeing that.

slightlylooney wrote:
swmartian wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:

Katie might well be wearing that particular shirt for both reasons. I still think that Katie is a Johnny Cash fan as she had what was almost certainly a Johnny Cash poster in her room.

Nice catch and/or recall slightlylooney!

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions