Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 pm 
At some point interpersonal ineptitude goes from amusing to just annoying to see over and over.

Hopefully this interaction didn't really just end all that abruptly and anticlimactically.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:19 pm 
MasterPokey wrote:
At some point interpersonal ineptitude goes from amusing to just annoying to see over and over.

Hopefully this interaction didn't really just end all that abruptly and anticlimactically.

Pete's been jumping back between time A LOT lately. I'm fully expecting him to go over part of those 30 minutes, or come back to this before long.
It'd be strange otherwise and VERY anti-climactic if this didn't lead to anything after 15 years of build up. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's got something up his sleeves.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
Days camping in the woods and he didn't bring a change of clothes?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:55 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Pete's been jumping back between time A LOT lately. I'm fully expecting him to go over part of those 30 minutes, or come back to this before long.
It'd be strange otherwise and VERY anti-climactic if this didn't lead to anything after 15 years of build up. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's got something up his sleeves.

Same here. If this is all that happened, it would leave me feeling... empty. Both Torg and Oasis have had a lot of personal growth over the years and I've been looking forward to the day they would meet again for a long time. I had hoped for more from this meeting, but I still have hope that we just haven't seen everything yet.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:04 pm 
Silly Green Monkey wrote:
Days camping in the woods and he didn't bring a change of clothes?

Well, he's wearing a T-shirt. What he's missing are pants (probably heavy jeans), a jacket, and shoes. None of those items are 'light' - if you were backpacking, would you take more than one of any of those?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 pm 
That was a surprisingly "meh" way to end such an action packed, long anticipated showdown... :sam:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions