Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject: Strip for June 24, 2017
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
FRISATURDAYDAY is back, baby!

Just because it gutted and flayed yesterday has nothing to do with it being back... Nor does it wearing yesterday's skin as a stylish trench coat have anything to do with that as well...

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote EACH day.
Fri=[#141 -1 *620]
Sat=[#141 -0 *639]
Sun=[#138 +3 *663]

NCoIDâ„¢62

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 am 
Is it just me, or is Thursday still being shown?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:18 am 
Damn! Thanks, Pete for not leaving us hanging too long with that. Sasha a traitor to the end (probably).

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:22 am 
Worth the wait. Thanks Pete.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 am 
:torg: What the WHAT?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 am 
Cow_k wrote:
Damn! Thanks, Pete for not leaving us hanging too long with that. Sasha a traitor to the end (probably).

Is anybody REALLY surprised?

Half the readers screamed TRACKER when she kissed Riff. Evidently, she also got Oasis now too. I didn'y consider that last one.

Time for Riff and co. to go down! :sasha:

So many people here swayed by their inferior human 'emotions'. Tisk. You'd all be dead.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 am 
So if Sasha is 'officially' a traitor, I guess all of HC will think she's a traitor. And anyone else who may be reading those reports....

My spec is someone will hit the forums going YAY SASHA WAS GOOD pre-emptively, forgetting this after only a day. Lolz.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm 
Hurray for a sighting of Agents oats!

She's, um... Gifted.

The reference link to "end me tomorrow" Implies that shlock could hear the conversation.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 pm 
Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured.

Sigh.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:27 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Dammit, Sasha.

Also - dammit, Pete! Don't we get to have ANY good memories of her?

LB :bunbun:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 pm 
Well, sounds like Frog is safe from the coming holocaust. Not too sure about anyone else in or affiliated with Hereticorp though. It's interesting that Schlock brought up Kusari having a heart as a response to Sasha's death and being treated as a traitor. I don't have any spec related to it to put in the spec forum. It's just ... interesting. Also, his name was agent Ron Rontime? Funny name. Trying to figure out if there's a pun in it, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just not pronouncing it in my head properly? Also, what's up with that ring tone? Kind of weird.

Last edited by Lord Golbez on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:31 pm 
Why Sasha? Say it ain't so.

No, seriously: Why Sasha? This always gets me with the super-loyal henchmen - what's the point? Why is she so loyal? It's not like Heriti Corp hews to any ideology that she cared about, and no amount of money should have been able to make her run toward Oasis. Pete seems to be aware of this conundrum though, everything with Strom was handled very well, so I'm sure that this will resolve satisfactorily.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:22 pm 
Ron Place Rontime --haha
Alas, many henchmen die because of that.

This is the same report Torg is reading, right? (minus the interaction with with Kusari)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm 
shmuck wrote:
Why Sasha? Say it ain't so.

No, seriously: Why Sasha? This always gets me with the super-loyal henchmen - what's the point? Why is she so loyal? It's not like Heriti Corp hews to any ideology that she cared about, and no amount of money should have been able to make her run toward Oasis. Pete seems to be aware of this conundrum though, everything with Strom was handled very well, so I'm sure that this will resolve satisfactorily.

Sasha does seem to have psychopathic tendencies like Strom. Her loyalty to Hereticorp is the one thing that makes me question whether she's truly a psychopath. In true psychopathic nature, Strom always looks out for his own best interests without an ounce of remorse. He had no loyalty to Hereticorp, no loyalty to people who hired him, and no loyalty to the cult of chilus. He's just looking out for himself. The fact that Sasha was willing to die for hC indicates that something else is going on here. I won't say it means she's not a psychopath, but there's gotta be some motivation behind it. You're right.

randomlanguage wrote:
Ron Place Rontime --haha

Oh jeez. Now I get it. I can't believe I had to see it written out on a single line to get it.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:10 pm 
Damn shame Aylee is no longer a random EMP generator....

Yeah, confirms what we all (most of us) already knew - but damn depressing anyway. Still leaves a lot of questions unanswered - I hope we get answers eventually.....

Spirantz wrote:
Cow_k wrote:

Is anybody REALLY surprised?

Half the readers screamed TRACKER when she kissed Riff. Evidently, she also got Oasis now too. I didn't consider that last one.

You must have missed it - Bunny Suction called it in the spec forum.

It does bug me that Riff didn't consider that Schlock was listening in. Although he was trying to test Sasha, he did let on that they were attacking tomorrow - and now Schlock knows that, trackers or not... :-P

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions