Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:36 pm 
For the record, sgt_barnes was right. While moving around Aylee's word balloon I inadvertently transposed two words making Aylee sound like a silly Yoda. I fixed it but the comic was already live.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:38 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Pete wrote:
For the record, sgt_barnes was right. While moving around Aylee's word balloon I inadvertently transposed two words making Aylee sound like a silly Yoda. I fixed it but the comic was already live.

Oh? I understand better, then.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:53 am 
kromiller wrote:
I am really loving how much Demon-butt Gwynn is kicking. I hope she manages to grab a lot of them before they get. I hope she gets Chilus and Meander is finally set free.
I've noticed that Gwynn is pronouncing the spells much better now.

As for Kiki, she doesn't seem to be in any immediate danger. Ozzid means her no harm, and I don't think Kiki is going anywhere. Gwynn may even know about Ozzid. Hopefully if she pulls Ozzid out of Kiki into the book, she then frees Ozzid up to just go back to resting in his mountain.

And while Zoe is swearing....she still hasn't QUITE learned how to do it properly. Heh. :zoe:

(FYI, I think we need some updated "smiles" on the left for posting. Aylee looks way different (I liked her form right before this one, with the pretty wing-dress). There is no Doctor Schlock.....and I really feel like others are missing. I would like to see a Daebo!)
Speaking of pronouncing the spells, why are there 2 different incantations being used? One looks kind of like ZGABY and the other is kind of like @An__@ (with a backwards h and upside down Y)

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:07 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Sotanaht wrote:
Speaking of pronouncing the spells, why are there 2 different incantations being used? One looks kind of like ZGABY and the other is kind of like @An__@ (with a backwards h and upside down Y)
One is to pull people out of their human host to put it into the book, the other is to put Demons directly into the book. The little Demon was possessing any human and was on his own.
I had once made a further analysis of the original four spells of the book of the Book of Uhglëë, if you are interested:
viewtopic.php?p=604455#p604455

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:14 am 
Damn I love "Gwynn in a holy rampage" !

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:37 pm 
At least this time poopypants and the king will have plenty of company...maybe too much.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:05 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
I don't see anything strange, there, IMO.

Oh, me neither. Maybe my reading comprehension is no longer how it used to be. Sorry, my bad.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:09 am 
:aylee:
sgt_barnes wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
I don't see anything strange, there, IMO.

Oh, me neither. Maybe my reading comprehension is no longer how it used to be. Sorry, my bad.

That's because Pete fixed it :aylee: See below

Pete wrote:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions