Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:28 pm 
Nifty Admin of Doom
Nifty Admin of Doom
Since zurak pointed out the three dots that always appear onTeresa's neck/chest, that's been making me wonder... And add in the Oasis parallels and it really makes me wonder...

What is Teresa's real game here? I don't buy the 'has a crush on Torg' as her (sole) motivation. Does she need Torg and Zoe separated for some reason?

What are the 3 dots? Just a thing thrown in by Pete randomly or do they having meaning? Birthmark? Tattoo? Like Zoe's?

Has anyone archive dived enough to summarize what we know about her?

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 pm 
Well she met the gang here. She's been a minder/spy over a couple of people.

She had two wardrobe changes during the hC raid. At one point she requests Torg to rip her clothes off while acquiring a hC uniform. She's stealth adept. "only seen when she wants to be".

She has a soft spot for Torg quite early on.

A "Code Boom" including a smooch & fight, yet Teresa is still about.

Teresa is with Torg, because her sister & boss were killed and the company she worked for destroyed 1 2 3

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:55 am 
yurak wrote:
Teresa is with Torg, because her sister & boss were killed and the company she worked for destroyed

Oh, Chrushy is still around

And Monicruel is presumably dimensionally fluxed. We don't know if she's dead. Call her 'MIA'

Let's face it, she's likely to own any dimension she ends up in. (Unless her dimension-twin owns her...now THAT would be a digression worth plotting out Pete!)

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:10 am 
erewhon wrote:
And Monicruel is presumably dimensionally fluxed. We don't know if she's dead. Call her 'MIA'

Let's face it, she's likely to own any dimension she ends up in. (Unless her dimension-twin owns her...now THAT would be a digression worth plotting out Pete!)

She could also have ended up in Timeless Space, which I would be completely ok with. We need anouther Oceans Unmoving, and one that features the gang, plus Crushy and Slaw would be beyond epic, in my opinion.

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:54 pm 
Even Torg is puzzled why Teresa is there after Road to Bjorkea.

Teresa also loves 'a little competition'

I was aware Crusho survived, but Teresa isn't aware. Thank you for mentioning it

Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 am 
yurak wrote:
I was aware Crusho survived, but Teresa isn't aware. Thank you for mentioning it

No worries. I'm going to keep an open mind for now on whether Theresa is aware of Chrushy's survival. He was a pro and likely to have had contingency plans and safe houses set up, that Theresa may have known about. They might have hooked up again and T. may have been sent to scope out whether it was Torg who betrayed the location of the base to Hereticorp. Alternatively they may be looking for info on who & how. Or hoping to recruit Riff's DFA skills.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:27 am 
Weird girl, Teresa.
Seriously she's reminding me of Sasha a little, even though she's nothing like her.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 pm 
Now I'm imagining what if Monicruel got fluxed to the DoL and started dating Jerk-Torg...

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:36 am 
AOL: Eagle299
s.i.l. wrote:
Now I'm imagining what if Monicruel got fluxed to the DoL and started dating Jerk-Torg...

LOL! This is canon for me until such time as Pete makes it not so.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Eagle299 wrote:
s.i.l. wrote:

LOL! This is canon for me until such time as Pete makes it not so.

lol #headcannon

this is sooo awesome it must happen.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 pm 
gregnier wrote:
lol #headcannon

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:00 am 
Yahoo Messenger: aquarosewater
AOL: aquarosewater
I heard some nervous laughter in the main thread over the correlation between Oasis and Teresa. The "Torgy" hearts seemed happily obsessive over the boy, but there's been a few different readings about why she would have hearts around the device. I know that some are reading it as "She's interested in something that has been described as a priceless, irreplaceable object with information", and "Rogue thief is being a thief, I was silly about the hearts".

But if you break down what they were saying:
-Covert movement
-Priceless
-Irreplaceable
-Connected to Grid
-Intel on Torg

Is it that big of a leap to have hearts around Torg to hearts around a device that would give Stalkeresa information about her crush? I can't shake the Oasis vibe, guys! I just... can't...

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Let us not forget that kiss...

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:06 am 
I suppose it's possible an alternate dimension Oasis might have dodged into the path of a DFA beam at some point. . .

I wonder how that would affect her immortality? Hey, that would be a good way to test how her immortality thing works! Would a fluxed Oasis result in a new Oasis popping up? Would the new one have bigger holes in her memory than usual?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:15 am 
OrzBrain wrote:
I suppose it's possible an alternate dimension Oasis might have dodged into the path of a DFA beam at some point. . .

I wonder how that would affect her immortality? Hey, that would be a good way to test how her immortality thing works! Would a fluxed Oasis result in a new Oasis popping up? Would the new one have bigger holes in her memory than usual?

I actually like this theory more :oasis:

A lot of Theresa reminds me of Oasis that I think its really intentional. I ahlf thought Theresa is actually Oasis herself, but that would be too cliched (and their physiques are slightly different)

No I think it make smore sense that Theresa is what Oasis 'could have been'. As in, if she had led a different life.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat