Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:32 pm 
Torg does his hardest to explain how to go on a date to Sam.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
Torg will give Sam bad dating information, but somehow when the date happens (this second part is for down the road.) Sasha will think whatever Sam does is kinda cute or nice or something like that. Weird girl Sasha.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Might I suggest that everyone is entitled to two items of spec.

1: Recurring spec. This will be a person's spec until the even either happens or the person changes their recurring spec.

2: Daily spec. This will be a person's spec for the next daily strip.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm 
Steave wrote:

1: Recurring spec. This will be a person's spec until the even either happens or the person changes their recurring spec.

Excellent, for my recurring spec (until proven or disproven) I would like to say that when we do go to 4U City Red, after the epic banner a la bROKEN announcing it, it shows the city devastated and in flames. Riff is standing over the city with a heart-wrenching look on his face and tears coming down his cheeks. It will fade to black then, with the words "Three months earlier..."

For my daily spec: Sam sticks his head in the freezer/fridge to cool off after being burned in the sun.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 am 
Bun-Bun's Fur didn't grow back, He Painted his face to make it look like it did.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 am 
Steave wrote:

Sounds like a great idea. I've updated the guidelines (below the leaderboard) accordingly.

jmpuglia wrote:
I predict that we will find out how Bun-Bun's face healed tomorrow.

I think this deserves an explanation of why I didn't award points for this one. Pete gave away that Bun-bun's face healing would be mentioned (so no points there), and we still didn't find out how it healed (i.e. whether it was natural or by some other means).

My recurring spec: Kiki+Zombie Part 2 happening before 4U City Red.

Spec for Thursday: Bun-bun wasn't kidding about making popcorn.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
my last spec about the dating stuff is my recurring spec.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 am 
LegatoSkyheart wrote:
Torg does his hardest to explain how to go on a date to Sam.

This is spot-on, because it looks like Torg is earnest about helping Sam. I don't intend to give you more than two points for this same event continuing over multiple days though, because it is only one event and there's no surprise if it continues. Edit: It's okay that you aimed this at Wednesday because that's when the advice session started.

Jorodryn wrote:
Torg will give Sam bad dating information ...

Not right yet! Unless you consider avoiding being chopstaked bad information. :sam: Your 'recurrence' is duly noted and we'll see if the bad advice comes out soon.

Spec for Friday: Bun-bun makes pop-corn.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 pm 
Recurring Spec: Bun-Bun modified his Face to make it look like his Fur grew Back.
For Friday: More Dating Shindigs of a Very Sluggy Christmas Special!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 am 
LegatoSkyheart wrote:
For Friday: More Dating Shindigs of a Very Sluggy Christmas Special!

Can't give you more points for this, since yesterday I warned that I expected the dating advice scene to continue, per my guideline on the first page: "- The following predictions won't be worth any points because they're too easy: Predicting that a situation stays the same, unless there is a good reason to expect it might change." Go for something more challenging, like a specific detail, or a change of scene from the advice session!

Jorodryn wrote:
Torg will give Sam bad dating information ...

Still good information so far!

Prediction for Monday: Sam and Sasha finally actually go out on the date. (Or Torg gives Crushestro a wet willy.)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 am 
Pete has given away that we'll have one more week of comics and then a "neat little project" filler week. Also, "January will be focused on necessary catch-up with everything in 'this world' especially the going's on at Hereti-Corp last year. And February will mark the beginning of the paramount 4U City Red." Furthermore, he gave away a bit more detail in his Defenders blog post. Remember, I won't hand out game points for predicting things that Pete already told us are coming or already told us when they are coming. Unless you correctly predict the Defenders-only info and, when it comes true, affirm on your scout's honor that you weren't a Defender. Please don't give this info away for the non-Defenders if you are a Defender! :torg:

Feel free to predict the content of the "neat little project" "mystery-filler" for next week! Also, since we didn't have a dating-related comic for today, dating-hijinks-related predictions are back on the table as being challenging enough to be worth points if they come true! :sasha: :sam:

My prediction for tomorrow: (Edited: I was going to predict that Aylee explains how she got her new nose, but I checked and she already had her nose at the funerals. Can't believe I never noticed that before. She didn't have it during the Oasis battle.) Okay then, Aylee goes into more detail talking about her new job.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm 
More Bun-Bun Tomorrow.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm 
Aylee explains what she and Gwynn have been up to. And I'll just add, she seems to be acting a little suspicious and evasive about her whole 'eating people' comments. I predict more awkwardness resulting from her unusual metaphors or whatever they are.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Recurring Spec: Bun-Bun vs Santa. It's back on!

Daily Spec: ZHOAS spits out the baubles.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 am 
Tomorrow...THE DATE.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat