Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 pm 
New long-term spec: Riff returns home right as Torg kicks off the R&D Wars.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm 
jmpuglia wrote:
Tomorrow: a conversation between Izzy and Torg.
Jorodryn wrote:
tomorrow Torg will be hunkered down with other member's of his crew.
One close-but-no-cigar point for each of these for Torg being involved in the underground conversation, with one more point potentially coming if it turns out Angela is a member of Torg's crew now.

jmpuglia wrote:
Tomorrow we find out what happened to six-pack, since he went to follow Riff. I'm thinking that's him, almost dead, hanging out of the REA-5 close to the middle of the massacre scene. Looks like he's about to be finished off.
Spec for Wednesday: piggybacking this. I thought that looked like him but for some reason didn't think to spec it till now. I'm pretty confident on this because that REA-5 has a wrecked deep-scan module behind its left shoulder.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Ijustwanttofly wrote:
jmpuglia wrote:
Tomorrow we find out what happened to six-pack, since he went to follow Riff. I'm thinking that's him, almost dead, hanging out of the REA-5 close to the middle of the massacre scene. Looks like he's about to be finished off.
Spec for Wednesday: piggybacking this. I thought that looked like him but for some reason didn't think to spec it till now. I'm pretty confident on this because that REA-5 has a wrecked deep-scan module behind its left shoulder.
Piggybacking the piggyback as my daily spec

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am 
jmpuglia wrote:
Add to that (but not a multi-spec): we will see a little more of the massacre scene. Today, we saw Angela running, but just barely outside of our original view of it; tomorrow we may see little more in another direction or from a different viewpoint.

I respec for tomorrow.
Feel free to continue to piggy-back.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 am 
Tomorrow, WWHN (part 4)

Tomorrow we'll meet with another member of the DOR resistance: that old guy which Schlock likes the hairstyle. The one who was mentoring Oasis in Sluggy Prime.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm 
My guess for tomorrow, Thursday, 02/16:

Obviously, Strom is a more recent personality to grace the Sluggyverse, but Angela (who last was seen freaking out over kittens) was a bit farther back. If we don't meet another member of the rebellion (I want to say Bert or the one crazy cannibal guy), I forsee members of the resistance with the Grumpy-Riff smiley masks on, ala "V for Vendetta".

(Possibly a future event on the masks, though. Pete can, and is allowed to, toy with us for weeks. This stuff is golden.)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 pm 
Long-term spec: A rematch between Strom and Oasis, this time between the Strawman and Harbinger in 4U.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 pm 
Tomorrow, an appearance by DoR Frog.

No one expects it to happen, so it will.

End of Line.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
jmpuglia wrote:
jmpuglia wrote:
Add to that (but not a multi-spec): we will see a little more of the massacre scene. Today, we saw Angela running, but just barely outside of our original view of it; tomorrow we may see little more in another direction or from a different viewpoint.

I respec for tomorrow.

I do and I will.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm 
Steave wrote:
jmpuglia wrote:
jmpuglia wrote:

I respec for tomorrow.

I do and I will.
Me too! Me too! But just the parts about Six-Pack being in the opening scene and being finished off afterward.

So we don't go beyond 10 pages on this thread, I'm making a new Part 4 thread and requesting from gregnier an unsticky for this thread and a sticky for the new one. I will continue to check this Part 3 thread to see if any predictions up to this point come true, so no need to repost your previously posted specs in Part 4 unless you want to change your guesses.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
CA-CLICK!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat