Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ] 

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 am 
I spec Frog and Gennaro will be two of the board members still alive.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 am 
Artemis Knight wrote:
Alright recurring spec time: It will be revealed that Shlock has been waiting for Torg, HC still needs something from him in connection to the Oasis Project.

Spot-on! Two more points.

From December 10:
Galaxy Hunter wrote:
I Think a flashback like that of "Year in the life of a Villain" Is in order for Monday. I will renew this daily.

Honorable mention. I think you got this in before it was given away by Pete, but you gave up on it and went with other specs long ago.

Since my recurring spec was proved wrong, time for a new one! The target/carrier of Chen's tracer is Oasis.

Multispec for Tuesday: At least one Red Durango executive will be a Hereti-corp board member. Dr. Shankcraft will be another board member.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm 
If I can make a recurring spec separate from my frog and gennaro spec, I think we will find out eventually that Gennaro was the cause of the deaths of some of the other execs, a la our first encounter with him.

Hm, specs on execs. funny.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 am 
jmpuglia wrote:
I think we will find out eventually that Gennaro was the cause of the deaths of some of the other execs

Nah, my money's on Strom.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 am 
Wednesday, we will see a flashback of hC's discussions with Crushy.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 am 
I'm going to skip a prediction for Wednesday and aim one at Thursday. Thursday we'll see Hereti-corp having gotten hold of Torg's and Sasha's data on Dr. Steve's lab.

Why Thursday, you ask? Simple! The original "Year in the Life of a Villain" proceeded at the pace of one comic per month of the year. Today's (Tuesday's) was for January 2010. The data theft or transfer was presented and confirmed in the comic in March. He hee, I'm so clever! :sasha: (And that will make it all the more funny when it turns out I am completely wrong.)

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
okay... LONG TERM SPEC HERE!

the DFA didn't actually jump Riff to a different dimension. It actually, like in Storm Breaker, jumped him into Sluggy Prime's Future.

I know that's not going to be proven or disproven in the next few days, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 am 
gregnier wrote:
okay... LONG TERM SPEC HERE!

the DFA didn't actually jump Riff to a different dimension. It actually, like in Storm Breaker, jumped him into Sluggy Prime's Future.

I know that's not going to be proven or disproven in the next few days, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Rammer is dead in sluggy prime

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 am 
ramoss wrote:
gregnier wrote:

Rammer is dead in sluggy prime

No harm in guessing ... his death could have been faked, or 4U's Rammer could be from another dimension. I doubt it, but I'd love to be wrong.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am 
Plus Torg in DoR has never heard of Oasis (at least not by that name, she's called Harbinger there). But Pete is methodically showing us an animal that looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. Which, of course means that it's going to turn out to be a snail.

Interesting to note that Pete is bringing elements of 2 other dimensions into Prime. Both the 4U elements of DoR and creatures that look like the demons from DoP. Although DoR doesn't seem to be a direct future version of DoN, what if DoP is a far distant future of DoP? Additionally, The Goddess of Goodness... What if she is Harbinger. Oasis (and possibly Harbinger, if they share any traits) seems to be some sort of spirit (or related to them, having been studied at Orsintos). Remember, Bun-bun convinced Torg in the shadow realm that Oasis was an innocent victim of brainwashing. Maybe she transcends from innocence to goodness at some point. Plus, she has the whole hoodie thing going for her like the GoG wears (at least Harbinger does, anyway). On the other hand, Zoe sported a hoodie during the Storm Breaker Saga. And it was white, too, just like the GoG's.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm 
My recurring spec is that Kusari shot Schlock in the shoulder. The Year in the Life of a Villain chapter will (of course) show or mention this in flashback.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm 
New long-term spec, to override any and all other specs here-before and not to be outdone until next I post:

Schlock wants this 'Funky Relaxation Juice' for control of Oasis. He thinks that this brain-chemist can either use or modify the serum into something that will render Oasis docile. It works to temper her rage just barely enough so that she doesn't go homicidal when she sees H-C members, but still retains her edge. Once that happens Schlock discovers that it is an efficient way to retain loyalty and gives it to everyone in the organization. Then something happens to push him along on his plans for world domination that causes him to begin distributing it to the entire population. (Probably the upcoming R&D wars with Torg, BTW I piggy-pack that with this. The army Torg is leading against H-C from Monday starts the R&D wars in Sluggy Prime)

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm 
Galaxy Hunter wrote:
Schlock wants this 'Funky Relaxation Juice' for control of Oasis.

Ooh, that's a good one. :) Which gives me a bit more faith in a long-term spec of my own...

Oasis actually wakes up at some point and goes on a rampage. Thus, the "surviving board members". But, she is off her game (losing a leg will do that to you, plus she might at that time be on happy juice). However, she's still dangerous enough that someone is forced to kill her (maybe Kusari?).

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm 
5-Iron Badger wrote:
My recurring spec is that Kusari shot Schlock in the shoulder. The Year in the Life of a Villain chapter will (of course) show or mention this in flashback.

I'm gonna hook onto this (recurring) spec myself. That would explain why Schlock wants Kusari to stay away, at least...

Spec for Wedn: Crushestro makes an appearance.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am 
Recurring spec: HC has Bestseid's shrink ray. This is the reason for the giant nanite.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat