Tobias wrote:So here's the deal - we all put forward our guesses at what we will see in the next strip! If you guess correctly (or close) you'll get points and placed on the LEADERBOARD. Spot-on spec is worth 2 points, close-but-no-cigar spec is worth 1. You CAN try for a multi-spec by making several predications, in which case you can get more than 2 points total, but be warned! If any of yours specs is flat out wrong, the greatest number of points you can get is 1!
Coming soon: Ten spec points for those who correctly guessed Riff as His Masterness, and partial credit for those who guessed Schlock (His Masterness 1.0), Rammer (His Masterness 3.0), or autopilot (according to Beard Riff). Or possibly full credit depending on the R.E.V.I.E.W. If we hear any more about Frog's direct involvement with the His Masterness role then there may be partial credit there too.
- jmpuglia (+3) : 64
Galaxy Hunter (+3) : 40
Ijustwanttofly : 25
5-Iron Badger : 16
LegatoSkyheart : 15
Jorodryn (+1) : 15
Dark Nation : 13
Zarzar : 13
Artemis Knight : 11
Steave : 10
Marcus : 10
Jormungandr (+8) : 9
pierreb : 7
Funky Honky : 7
MetaThought : 4
Rysto : 3
Ctu (+3) : 3
the_quark (+3) : 3
Jade_rust : 2
Cessnaporsche01 : 2
Orion : 2
ShirKi : 2
ramoss : 2
CCC : 2
jaman686 : 2
migB : 2
The Bushranger : 2
Kedryk : 2
Tobias : 1
srimech : 1
WOLead : 1
tejón : 1
- Tobias may still call out points, and needs not follow my below guidelines.
Here are the guidelines by which I will hand out points.
- Everyone is entitled to two items of spec.
1: Recurring spec. This will be a person's spec until the event either happens or the person changes their recurring spec.
2: Daily spec. This will be a person's spec for the next daily strip.
- No half points.
- Predictions must be directly related to the comic.
- Daily predictions must be targeted for a specific day. If it happens later I won't award points, unless you have renewed the prediction and targeted it for that day.
- If you make two or more predictions and "go for the multispec" by saying so, you'll get full points for all the successful predictions, but take the risk of only getting one point if any part is flat-out wrong. Comments that obviously aren't official predictions won't hurt you.
- If you make two or more predictions without going for the multispec, you get up to two points for the best correct part and one point for each (mostly) correct part on top of that with no penalty for wrong predictions.
- Predicting the content of a filler is worth only one point.
- The following predictions won't be worth any points because they're too easy:
- Anything Pete has already announced or otherwise directly given away.
Nonspecific filler predictions.
Predicting what won't happen. For example, avoid predicting Crushestro doesn't crush Bestseid. Instead, predict what stops Crushy from doing it.
Predicting that the scene stays with the characters it's currently focused on.
Predicting a non-specific scene change. Gotta guess exactly who we will see next. Won't count if Pete has given it away.
Predicting that a situation stays the same, unless there is a good reason to expect it might change. I'll say so in advance on a case-by-case basis if I think it's reasonably expected for a situation to stay the same, usually when we have had multiple days in a row of the same sort of thing.
- Who don't elaborate (springboard) or their elaboration is wrong, get one fewer point (zero or one point).
Who elaborate correctly, get the above plus full usual credit for their springboard-prediction.
WWHN Part 5 here.
WWHN Part 4 here.
WWHN Part 3 here.
WWHN Part 2 here.
WWHN the Original here.