Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:14 pm 
erewhon wrote:
Lacey the demon, trying to lure out Gwynn, Zoe and Riff
The mysterious 'Tombsy' acting on Wilden's orders as part of whatever his cult is up to.

Your thoughts echo mine... I should have read here before posting in the "Those Legs" thread. ;)

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 am 
erewhon wrote:
I think Nana is a pretty good guess at present.
Other possible female protagonists:
Sasha, making some kind of play.
Lacey the demon, trying to lure out Gwynn, Zoe and Riff
The mysterious 'Tombsy' acting on Wilden's orders as part of whatever his cult is up to.

It's Tombsy's cult, actually. And her and Lacey fall under the same separate plotline issue as N'aaaw. Unless this is the end, it's not time for them to be involved in this just yet.

I still think it's a new character, and this chapter section is meant to resolve some of Sam's dangling storyline and maybe reveal to us another piece of the Oasis/Kusari/hC puzzle. It probably wouldn't hurt to also get an hC asset off the board for Torg's assault, too.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:49 am 
Well, I was skeptical, but wrong. You called it. Interesting that this chapter is called "The Circle." I wonder if it would be too on the nose if it were called "The Cirkail"?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:16 am 
Spec: The "pirate" husband ends up in timeless space.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 pm 
Haha. He could be "John Jacobs" for all we know.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:43 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I think Eric is going to meet an untimely demise. Sylvia is going to be extremely thirsty when she is unstaked.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:03 pm 
I hope Kusari brought a good supply of stakes...

Now all we need is 'ol Arminius the vamp hunter to show up as well.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:04 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
I think Eric is going to meet an untimely demise. Sylvia is going to be extremely thirsty when she is unstaked.

Well, one would assume that unlike Sam, Sylvia knows how to make Vampire minions

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:15 pm 
It's also possible that Alice is more than she seems - her shady husband and whatever assignment she is off to.

She may be an operative for an as yet unkown organisation, or one of the current mobs.

She may not end up being vamped and she may in fact be hiding out with Sam from the nouveau Lysinda circle.

Specc-ity spec spec!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 pm 
One would hope that Sylvia would be too weak to get the rest of the stakes out after he removed the one(s) from her heart, and that he would be wise enough to not remove any others. However, that doesn't seem to be the direction that will lead us to Sam's present whereabouts.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:20 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
One would hope that Sylvia would be too weak to get the rest of the stakes out after he removed the one(s) from her heart, and that he would be wise enough to not remove any others. However, that doesn't seem to be the direction that will lead us to Sam's present whereabouts.

Eric's first thought doesn't seem to be "vampire". I don't know if he'll actually remove any stakes at all. Yet.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 am 
Kesandru wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:

Eric's first thought doesn't seem to be "vampire". I don't know if he'll actually remove any stakes at all. Yet.

Sure, but I would expect that he's not so whatever the opposite of genre savvy is as to pull a stake out of an obviously decayed corpse, see it revive, and STILL not think "vampire".

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:43 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
erewhon wrote:
Zillatain wrote:
Well, one would assume that unlike Sam, Sylvia knows how to make Vampire minions
Yes she would know how, but when she wakes up that is not going to be her biggest concern. Being staked for so long she will most likely need all of his blood.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 am 
All the threads are coming together...

The last time this happened a certain spider named Carl was pulling them.

Now we have three Fate spiders. A whole lotta thread pullin' potential.

Just sayin'....

Last edited by erewhon on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:27 am 
Hmm..we don't know exactly when this sequence takes place..... kind of a reach, but "Darryl"?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat