Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:32 am 
I do hereby spec, (and I hope I'm wrong,) that the pizza left for Tommy is one of hC's fatal coronary inducing pizzas.

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:57 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I think that Cappy Bo is going to accidentally -or CB will make it happen somehow- be flushed down the toilet.

By my prediction record, now that I have stated it, it will definitely never happen.

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:13 am 
Interesting.
I had thought it might be the book-bound K'Zk influencing Kiki to get rid of CB so he could get at Gwynn.

She's walking a tightrope there, keeping him big enough to provide local magic nullification to keep the Book in check, but not spawn zombie vegepocalpyse.

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:16 am 
erewhon wrote:
Interesting.
I had thought it might be the book-bound K'Zk influencing Kiki to get rid of CB so he could get at Gwynn.

She's walking a tightrope there, keeping him big enough to provide local magic nullification to keep the Book in check, but not spawn zombie vegepocalpyse.

Yes, but it seems like she has no choice. It is "not that simple", that is, CB may revert to a single sprout (maybe even a seed), but never die.
Thus the reason to keep him in check regardless of size.

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:18 am 
Zillatain wrote:
I think that Cappy Bo is going to accidentally -or CB will make it happen somehow- be flushed down the toilet.

By my prediction record, now that I have stated it, it will definitely never happen.

I thought he would just be dropped into the toilet, standing there and growing in the water (and fertilizer if the toilet is not perfectly clean)

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:05 pm 
garyfritz (from the 5/23 reaction thread) wrote:
And Riff is "up there somewhere" ?? I thought he was leading the team...

Riff is channeling his inner Kirk and leading the "away team" personally. How do they get "up there somewhere"? Inflatable spaceship.

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:15 pm 
Riff has Torg's old inflatable spaceship from a million years ago and is going to have an epic space battle with h-C!

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:28 pm 
Galaxy Hunter wrote:
Riff has Torg's old inflatable spaceship from a million years ago and is going to have an epic space battle with h-C!

I dunno about an epic space battle... the inflatable spaceship could be taken out with a three-word command.

"Launch pushpin salvo."

I was thinking more of a stealthy infiltration, with Izzy overriding computers and stuff.

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 am 
I see a Friday cliff hanger of some satellites starting to power up, with Riff in Space.

If not this week, next week.

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:01 am 
Thom Solo wrote:
Galaxy Hunter wrote:

I dunno about an epic space battle... the inflatable spaceship could be taken out with a three-word command.

"Launch pushpin salvo."

I was thinking more of a stealthy infiltration, with Izzy overriding computers and stuff.

Yes, I'm seeing Riff/Izzy messing with the DFA satellites to:
    Lock their targeting on HC Prime base
    Ditto onto each other
    Replace the DFA hardware with a Frisbeer Launcher
    Splice the Nombie Code into the command channel for the benefit of HC controllers.

I hope it's that last one...I would enjoy seeing agent Drake eat Tyler's face.

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:05 am 
My initial thoughts were that Aylee would roll suspiciously consistently because of some feature of her Alien mind. But due to the fact that her rolls keep making them lose, my next guess is that this is the Captain's fault. The flower doesn't just project an anti-magic aura, it also screws with luck somehow. So if Gwynn were to switch her bet to the mystery guy's side, she'd ruin his day as well when Aylee suddenly starts throwing winning rolls.

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am 
So who do you think put a chip down on crappy person? I'm thinking maybe Bun-Bun. Also, whoever it is has been hidden by a hat and trenchcoat, I believe

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:27 am 
Bun Bun it is!

So, do I get points for making a prediction that is subsequently predicted by a character in the comic itself? How does that work?
Because if I have to share points with Bun Bun...I think I'll let him have all of them :bunbun:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 pm 
I'm still not so sure Bun-Bun is correct though. He prevented Aylee from rolling while Gwynn was away, which keeps us in some suspense as to whether it was Cappy Bo or actually Aylee.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:46 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:
I'm still not so sure Bun-Bun is correct though. He prevented Aylee from rolling while Gwynn was away, which keeps us in some suspense as to whether it was Cappy Bo or actually Aylee.

At least we know it isn't the house, judging from the B.O. elves reaction.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat