Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm 
I suppose I could also mention the fact that most of his buildings and staff were fluxed could be an issue for Sylvia, although we have evidence in the results that he's still got some blood socked away somewhere in this dimension, so maybe not that much of an issue. However, it is making me suspect that luring hC with Sam may not have been merely incidental to luring Torg and Riff.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:14 pm 
I second the "SWEET CATCH" sentiment. Not the first time Pete disguised foreshadowing as filler for establishing a pattern in a joke. I should have known!
I suspect, due to that connection, that Vistuvius will have more to do with Sam's message than Sylvia will, since his beef with HC is fresh and he clearly looks angry here.

[edit] great minds think alike :P

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 am 
Well. Pete is pulling in all sorts of loose ends so I think "You-Probably-Don't-Know-Who" will turn up to kill Torg "Potter" once and for all! The rabbit who gave up only two hairs is the one & only Bun Bun. Spells go wrong, YPDKW gets his butt whooped by Bun Bun.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:43 am 
Also wondering whether it is coincidence that Alice's 'Billion Dollar pills' were for combating blood diseases.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:47 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:
Is Sylvia saying only LYSINDA can make more Lysinda circle vampires? That would be a large development, and against what most of us have been assuming that Sam or Sylvia's blood would do the trick. The Lysinda circle maybe SOL now with their queen gone.

Hard to say. She may have just been trailing off and picking up on another line of thought, but it does seem like the pause was just for remembering her name. However, there's a couple things to think about. She may been going to say that she can't do it without Lysinda's permission, not without Lysinda. The other thing is that Lysinda always gave a choice. In other words, it may be less about capability and more about rules that prevents her from making other vamps (rules she may forsake upon learning of Lysinda's death). Either way, she still needs more blood, so it wouldn't seem prudent to give any of hers.

Sylvia certainly seems to be able to sense Lysinda's essence. In this case presumably because Sam was made a Vampire by Lysinda he has some of her aura, which is what Sylvia sensed, leading her to mistake his remains for Lysinda's.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm 
AOL: Eagle299
It occurs to me, while he may have lost large amounts of his stash, Dr. V collects and preserves blood. If he has any 'innocent blood' on hand, he could become a major asset if he allies with Torg. Chad could become very active, with no need to kill innocent bystanders.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:04 pm 
Dr V's threat about a war was not empty, he already communicated with his own master he was attacked.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:49 pm 
This talk of the magic contract is making me try to recall if Sam has been to Europe. Presumably the contract that keeps Strakoi out of the New World while Lysinda vampires yet live would also prevent Lysinda vamps from entering the Old World. I know Sam has traveles with the gang, but where precisely? Shankraft Island is an island and obviously wouldn't mean anything and NoFun is in China, right? Asia may not gave been part of the deal, but surely Europe would have been, right? Were they also in Asia when Sasha betrayed them?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:07 pm 
Pete will do a stick figure week: 'Star Torg: The Shorts of Bacon'

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:39 pm 
I foresee table flipping tomorrow.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:05 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:
I foresee table flipping tomorrow.

It was off-screen, I'd say you were correct. :)

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:07 am 
AOL: Eagle299
So, a bit of speculation that occured to me. It's been a long while since anyone has seen it heard from Oasis. I would have to look up the timing of when they were both last seen, and I'm on my mobile, so that's tricky. But could it be that after Torg bailed on him, and he was presumed dead, Minion Master hooked up with Oasis. He keeps her off the grid, she becomes his new muscle? Probably the Zalias too.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:22 am 
Eagle299 wrote:
So, a bit of speculation that occured to me. It's been a long while since anyone has seen it heard from Oasis. I would have to look up the timing of when they were both last seen, and I'm on my mobile, so that's tricky. But could it be that after Torg bailed on him, and he was presumed dead, Minion Master hooked up with Oasis. He keeps her off the grid, she becomes his new muscle? Probably the Zalias too.

That would definitely add a whole new pile of trouble to the current mess.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:43 pm 
Considering the kind of factory the vamps hid in, I spec that someone will crash in through the roof (skylights most likely) during this event.

Possibly for a soft landing, but more likely for a repeat of this

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 am 
So, Anthony is a Vrykopsycho now?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat