Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
Looks like Kron's ideology has a pretty long reach. Makes you wonder what happened to him after he "died".

I think Kesandru's on the right track about what Tempest is seeing. Although it's important to remember that Googol knows nothing about Schlock, and it stands to reason that Schlock's timeline was meant to be the one Tempest was trying to prevent. Since Schlock's time travel caused the timeline to split, I suspect everyone is trapped in the wild wild west, fate-wise.

I think you're right that advent of Future Schlock is probably the key.

Like I say, I don't think Tempest can see the web directly from timeless space, he relies on Googol's 50 year reports.

Krohnus and the current Fate spiders have been managing things on a day to day basis, and I get the feeling that Googol and Tempest have been flying under the radar, executing their plan without the Time Father's knowledge.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:08 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
I predict Monday will kick off Torg Potter and the Order of the Kleonix.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 am 
If this about bringing down the Poopypants pillar, it could mean this is what happens if/when Chaz is used to kill the bug.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: songoforion
ryoko11 wrote:
I spec the great tangle was caused by Tempest reinserting Bun Bun to help. Tempest is just too proud of his actions, so it's gotta backfire on him. It's Bun Bun pulling in all the other fate lines, maybe even ones from timeless space. Maybe he wasn't meant to see that dagger again.

I wonder if we won't see a kind of Gordian Knot solution. The dagger or Chaz has to cut someone down, and it severs the knot. Maybe Torg needs to start killing gods, including Bun Bun. Maybe Tempest himself.

Just throwing it out there.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:16 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
If this about bringing down the Poopypants pillar, it could mean this is what happens if/when Chaz is used to kill the bug.

So what happens when the 'Omega Pillar' of reality gets trashed. Timeless space?

The purpose of Krohnus separating the two pillars with the Fate Web was purportedly so that it would Provide a plan to guide the fate of all beings with souls and keep Kozoaku at bay until the appointed time

So... between Alpha and Omega, there is supposed to be a plan, and part of that plan is the inevitable ending at the right time.

Which means PoopyPants role is necessary as an anchor point for the web. His problem is that he always wants to crash the party too early.

Will 'The One' step in again and make a new bookend for reality?

What the hell is Krohnut's plan anyway? As a creation of the One himself, is he equal to Kozzy and Prozzy?

EDIT: Krohnut is a creation of Prozoato, imbued with great power by 'The One'

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:35 am 
It's a valid question nonetheless. He was created by Prozo but not all his power is derived from Prozo, so he could be an equal. He's certainly bested Kozoaku on multiple occasions, although the fact that the Destroyer always has him on the run tells me that K'Z'K probably beats him in raw power.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 am 
Ok, I thought I was going to be sad, but ending the strip on a wedding? And then the Omega Pillar of Poopypants collapsing leaving a universe of just the love of Torg and Zoe? BEST ENDING EVER.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:33 am 
seebert42 wrote:
Ok, I thought I was going to be sad, but ending the strip on a wedding? And then the Omega Pillar of Poopypants collapsing leaving a universe of just the love of Torg and Zoe? BEST ENDING EVER.

And Oasis will be carrying out the ceremony thereby "marrying" Torg. (Yeah, I know it's an old joke).

Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:31 am 
Just tossing this out there, but if Symachus was actually immortal, it'd explain a lot about the assault on the Omega Pillar. Not to mention how Dr. Steve got the knowledge to do what some speculate he did concerning Oasis and the Sun/Moon twins. And probably a few other things that haven't been tied into the storyline firmly yet.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:20 am 
With Gwynn invoking magic to take then someplace else to avoid the crash, it's TIMELESS SPACE... and we can see Uncle Time again.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 pm 
I'm picking that this emotionally (and alcoholically) loaded moment is going to result in sudden unexpected intimacy

...followed by an awkward hungover morning.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:32 am 
Ha! Told you so. :-)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 am 
Looks like the Book is giving Torg "pointers" on which way Gwynn went. And that it can control fire.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:07 am 
OrzBrain wrote:
Looks like the Book is giving Torg "pointers" on which way Gwynn went. And that it can control fire.

Except Gwynn didn't go yet. So what is it pointing towards?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm 
migB wrote:
OrzBrain wrote:

Except Gwynn didn't go yet. So what is it pointing towards?

You see a burnt arrow on the ground.. and Gwynn is no where to be seen (perhaps).

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2999 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat