Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject: Re: Sasha
 Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:12 am 
Odds that Sasha is working for La'Mort OR somehow related? Getting better?

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:21 am 
I know it's crazy but what if she's in the same situation Tyler/Dr. Newguy was in? Her unflappability could've been a screen for her focus on her actual mission, which is to... something. Betraying the gang could've simply been a ruse to show her loyalty to hC and get into a trusted position to do whatever it is she came back to do.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:01 pm 
And just as it looks like my spec may be true(-ish)... I'm going to flip...

(Just to cover all the bases......)

Sasha is just a friggin' psychopath and she just killed Agent WrongTime to show Riff and Torg just how psycho she is. In other words, if they want to keep Gwynn alive, they'll have to do as she says. Because now they know she is quite capable of killing without hesitation or regret. Whereas, if she had just killed Gwynn, then they would have no reason to cooperate. This is not good, folks...

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:41 pm 
Really dumb friday night thought. So it's been theorised that Kada and Calix might be the missing parents of Torg. Uncle Time mentioned a "potential" in Timeless Space. The fate spiders gathered all the "potentials," including Torg. One of the other threads posted several links to all the other dimensions, including our "first view" of Timeless Space..and Kada. Who looks a heck of a lot like Sasha.

Could...Torg and Sasha be siblings? I keep thinking of the weird non-speaking meeting between Torg and Sasha post-betrayal.

Oh forget it...my search of the forums turns up a whole hornet's nest of rage on this one.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: bluecloakgirl
AOL: bluecloakedgirl
Well we can tell she's not Kusari. Sasha's butt is flatter.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 pm 
Chickenhead wrote:
Really dumb friday night thought. So it's been theorised that Kada and Calix might be the missing parents of Torg. Uncle Time mentioned a "potential" in Timeless Space. The fate spiders gathered all the "potentials," including Torg. One of the other threads posted several links to all the other dimensions, including our "first view" of Timeless Space..and Kada. Who looks a heck of a lot like Sasha.

Could...Torg and Sasha be siblings? I keep thinking of the weird non-speaking meeting between Torg and Sasha post-betrayal.

Oh forget it...my search of the forums turns up a whole hornet's nest of rage on this one.

I soo thought of this on my own, it just took me several hours longer. ( I did stop to re-read oceans unmoving 1 & 2).
I totally get the Sasha vibe from Kada, like how Kada reacts when she learns that most folks in timeless space are nerds playing pirate, totally a 'weird girl, Kada' moment.

Sasha might not / probably doesn't know herself.

And I think we're going to get back to timeless space before we find out everything about Oasis. Besides there's more story there; Kada and Callix we're about to take on Admiral Jacobs when we left them.

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:11 pm 
Jimmymac wrote:
And I think we're going to get back to timeless space before we find out everything about Oasis. Besides there's more story there; Kada and Callix we're about to take on Admiral Jacobs when we left them.

Admiral Jacobs who wears a helmet and we never saw his face. We know what happened to Bill Sintos, do we know what happened to Jim Orson?

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:17 pm 
'K... I was already leaning hard towards Sasha is psycho - so I'm glad Torg and Riff are smart enough not to fall for it. But something 'weird' is going on with that girl. While I'm betting this is psycho Sasha, I also still think that she's not really there for Hereti-Corp...

...Right now, I'm more concerned that Cappy Bo is exerting too much power on Gwynn. Sasha's going to figure out pretty quickly here that Gwynn has no magic power. I mean tossing the gun and leaving herself all vulnerable? And Gwynn doesn't take advantage? Sasha will have to suspect at least, and maybe she'll piece together that it's Cappy Bo's doing.

...Wait... ...another hypothesis is forming.............

What if the 'weird' thing going on with that girl is that she's controlled by magic? What if Cappy Bo is not only suppressing Gwynn's ability, but has also broken whatever hold is on Sasha? What if she's really being good here?? Hmmmmm....

I can't take this switching back and forth much longer, I'm getting dizzy...

But I sure have my bases covered, don't I? :kiki: Ha! Pete will come up with something completely different yet!

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:21 am 
Well, it seems like this time we will get to know exactly what Sashas play is - who is she working for.
Seriously needed after that "I don't want to talk to you" copout with Torg :torg: :sasha:

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 am 
migB wrote:
Well, it seems like this time we will get to know exactly what Sashas play is - who is she working for.
Seriously needed after that "I don't want to talk to you" copout with Torg :torg: :sasha:

We'll see! At least it's a step in the right direction in terms of information reveal..

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:30 am 
swmartian wrote:
What if the 'weird' thing going on with that girl is that she's controlled by magic? What if Cappy Bo is not only suppressing Gwynn's ability, but has also broken whatever hold is on Sasha? What if she's really being good here?? Hmmmmm....

Well, she didn't have a magic-suppressing plant when she tried to apologise and explain the situation to Torg earlier... :sasha: :torg:

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:23 pm 
migB wrote:
swmartian wrote:

Well, she didn't have a magic-suppressing plant when she tried to apologise and explain the situation to Torg earlier... :sasha: :torg:

True, and she couldn't say the words on that occasion, stopping after "I just wanted you to know...." So (if swmartian is correct) she may have been struggling to overcome the compulsion, but failed to do so.

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 pm 
Or she just didn't know how to say them in a way that would matter.

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:57 pm 
We now have confirmation to our long-held suspicion that she is a "weird girl!"

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
i just have to say... i've missed that weird-haired weird girl. I hope this is redemption, not another double-blind.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat