Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: I am human
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:36 am 
Beep beep boop, death to the fleshy oppr– nice to meat you!

Post subject: Re: I am human
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:40 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Ah yes, welcome to the forum, sack of squish bits. A human like you should fit in nicely around the other humans that tend to wander about around here.

I should let you know that you will probably have to process the illogical paradox of a Pesterer coming over to pester you to format a poem for them. Now you are not required to give them one since the tradition is the pestering not the poetry, but the walking spare organ containers may give you a gift in return if you give them an original poem printed by you. It could be...a baseball hat...or a monocle...or even a stylish 34mm long-range maser rifle with interface software and standard m28 mounting socket...

I'm pretty sure those are odd gifts people give to other people. Then there's my gifts which are completely normal. But for some strange reason some of these ungrateful people just complain about their Geiger counters only emitting a loud buzzing noise instead of clicks. I'm pretty sure that means they're awesome!

Well anyway, don't go around byting people and things should go smoothly around here.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:27 am 
Oh thank you! You have no idea how hard it is to determine the species sometime. It makes spice selection so difficult. Now. What sort of human are you? Habillis? Devonian? Sapien? Kardassian? Here, let's see how this fit... Oh! Are you sure you're human? You seem more carbonaceous.

Let's see what sort of poetry you can come up with.

Pester.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 am 
Pester!

If you provide an acceptable poem I'll give you a phased plasma rifle in the 40 kilowatt range. I've got a spare one lying around. The previous owner said he'd be back to get it, but I haven't seen him since 1991.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
hmm... spiced pester... you should have it.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions