Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Aha!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:10 pm 
Finally figured out why I can't post. How many years later? I really should read these things.

Hi everyone!

I only wanted to post a comment on the current Jan 19,20 2015 strips. Guess I'm not sure if it's a reaction, speculation, or mistake... but it's been bugging me. On the map it looks like the town of Swinoroje is to the North-West of Orisintos Labs Poland, but both Gwynn and Torg have said they are heading East to chase Capt Bot. down. Reaction: I am confused. Speculation: The direction is mentioned enough times that it suspiciously could be intentional (and hilarity will ensue.) Or maybe it's just that Up is not North on that particular map (from the 1/14/15 comic.) Who knows...

Post subject: Re: Aha!
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Hello there joedshadow. And Welcome to the forum of pain... maybe.

Well I'm glad you figured out your posting problem after all of these years. I'm pretty sure that's there supposed to be an email detailing the requirements when people sign up, but I know many never look at those things. Oh well, at least you finally came in from the cold. These red hot pokers should help...

Anyway, It looks like the east/west problem might be due to something Pete has plotted or is now trying to cover his ass for screwing up. We will probably never know.

Now on to the important things. Torture... No, no, sorry we call it "pestering" here. Not torture... Not happy fun time torture either... Um...

You will shortly be "pestered" by someone who probably looks like a goth metal polka reject band member. Do worry, they only want to "pester" you for "poetry". And by poetry I don't mean make you sing like...ah, no actually I do mean poetry. I you give them some (original) poetry created and written by you, they will probably give you a "gift" in return. And when a say gift I really mean, a nice cuddly teddy bear, or something that might rend you limb from limb if you look at it wrong. Possibly.

So I guess I should tell you that this "pestering" thing is the tradition here, not the poetry. Unless you want a "gift", you really don't have to give them any poetry. It is a very strange tradition that is done to the newcomers. Most don't twitch much afterwards...

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 am 
Happy Pesterer Day! Geeze, do I have to explain it again?

Gimme some poetry, dammit. I mean, pester.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:42 am 
Is it Pesterer Day? I thought it was Robbie Burns Day? Now what will I do with this haggis? I suppose I can give it to you, along with this Pester. Expect both to be air delivered to you by trebuchet.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:50 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jorodryn
Location: Well since the universe expands infinitely in all directions, The center of the universe.
didn't we cover the haggis thing in another post? or maybe it's the trebuchet I don't understand... it speaks french, what do you expect?

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions