Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: hello!
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 pm 
I am a college student. I found sluugy a few months ago and have read through the archives once and am currently well into my second run through. I absolutely love the characters and hope that someday older supporting characters are brought back like Jaya, Calix, and Crystal.

Post subject: Re: hello!
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum zzzzsman. Though I think you have too many Zs in your name. Sounds like you're being partially electrocuted just as you were introducing yourself. "Hi I'm *bzzzz*sman!"

Anyway, I should tell you that you might be pestered by our ninja-pesterers... Or maybe you already have. hmm... If they have/did pester you, then they want poetry from you. And they will give you a gift in return when you are not expecting it. Probably.

About anything written by you that is "family-friendly" will be acceptable. It doesn't have to be any good. Their tastes in poetry is horrid. They will even accept haiku, if you can believe it. I shudder to think what goes through their minds at times... Wait, I don't have to think. I can dissect the one's I caught with the Pester-Nip I put out the other day.

I'll get to that later, since there is something else I must tell you. The tradition here, is the pestering of newcomers by the Pesterers, not the poetry. You are not required to give anyone poetry...unless you want a gift of metallic hydrogen in a leaky flask, or something.

Post subject: Re: hello!
 Post Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:12 am 
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhHhhhHHHhhhhhhoooohhhh that feels good! A little to the left Zil and in between the temporal and second parietal lobes, ok? I ran out of brain floss and I just can't reach in there... Perhaps a bit of poetry would help? I have some fascinating, one might even say hypnotic gifts waiting to infec... Uh, available.
You will give us poetry.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions