Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:22 pm 
because it wouldn't send the activation email to my hotmail account. :/ seriously website what is wrong with you.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:19 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well that sucks. But you know what sucks even more? Pesterers. No I'm not talking about them like the cool and sexy vampire way of sucking. I'm referring more to the "Why is there a hairy beached whale in a lawn chair drinking a beer?" kind of suck.

If you are lucky/unlucky, they may ooze out of their dank holes and chant the pester chant of enchanting pestering. Which will probably not entice you to give them some type of poetry. They tend to shut up when you give them an original poem (created by you). Haiku tends to be the standard, but anything that could even remotely be classified by a a brain dead blind and deaf man as poetry will suffice. Bribes are also acceptable.

Now you don't have to give anybody anything since the tradition is the asking of poetry from newcomers, not the actual poetry. But if you do decide to give them poetry, the Pesterers will probably give you gift. Might be a bag of cement, a starless star cruise, or maybe even a bottle of premium wind. Could be anything.

Lastly I will welcome you to the forum. Hope you don't have anymore problems.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:37 pm 
Hi Zil, just dropped my to see if I could borrow your lawn chair and some of that craft stout you bre... Wot's this? A real live newbe? Tryin' to keep him fer yourself, are you?

Nice to meat, uh meet you Emilin. Zil hasn't filled you with any of his poetry nonsense, has he? Oh ha ha. Ha ha ha. He's such a kidder. By the way, ya got any poetry on you? Just a little. Please. Please please pleeeeese! Pester.

By the way, nice beached whale costume, Zil. A little hirsute, doncha think?

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions