Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Intoduction and comment
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:08 pm 
Long-time lurker... I first found out about sluggy from a John Ringo book (about the Aldonata war), went back and read from the first, and have sluggy as my browser home page so I see the new ones as they are posted.

Comment about Pete's comment about Zoe 3 of 4: The problem with the mouth is that it doesn't appear to be "centered" properly. The little 'divot' in the upper lip (I'm sure there's a proper name for it, but I don't know what it is) is to the left (as looking at the picture) of the dip in the center of the upper lip, rather than centered over it.

Also, maybe because of the darkness/thickness of the ink on that side, it almost appears as though Zoe is doing a slight Elvis impression... almost a tiny sneer on the right side of her mouth.

Just my $.02 - no offense intended. All rights reserved. These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:10 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the insanity JalonSolov.

So you're another Legacy of the Aldenata reader to discover Sluggy like myself I see. There are a few more of us around here still...I think. That reminds me, I'm quite a bit behind on that series. I need to get back to it. Not sure but Sister Time might be the last one I read. I need to check.

Anyway, onward to the Zoe drawing. I have to agree with what you are saying is wrong with it, but Pete doesn't read this section of the forum. He only read Reactions, so if you want him to see it you will have to post it there.

Lastly, --if you are (un)lucky-- a Pesterer might materialize from a puff of smoke and pester you for some original (clean) poetry written by you. Doesn't have to be complicated or good. Their standards tend to be lower than a sewer rat's and have the fashion sense of a badger on mushrooms. But if you do give them something they might give you something as well. Don't worry it will suck...or irradiate you...

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:18 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
I dunno, we've gotten some decent stuff over the years...oh, right. Welcome aboard, and do please consider yourself pestered for some kind of poem, limerick, eda, haiku, couplet, or etc.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions