Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Re-introduction
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:05 am 
I've actually been on here before I don't even know how long ago; the strip was only about a year old then. At some point I stopped actively following the comic (just got busy and forgot about it, not like I stopped liking it) and kind of forgot about it. Still had a sluggy email during all that time. At some point decided to catch up with what I missed (and wow, a lot has happened since I last followed it!) and decided to re-register for this forum. So hi, it's me Troodon... again!

Post subject: Re: Re-introduction
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:13 am 
I want to squeeze your puffy little lizard cheeks.
Edit: (In a good way)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:13 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Now, now, Spirantz, don't be like that. No need to insult Troodon already. Their pinchable little cheeks may very well be squeezable, but they are not "lizard" cheeks.

I'm so sorry Troodon that you come back after such a long time and are promptly subjected to this outrage. If you wish, as amends, I will promptly have a couple of Spirantz's legs removed and served to you on a silver platter with a side of squealing guinea pig appetizers.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:28 am 
Hold off on the appetizers.

If he's not a lizard or reptilian of some sort, then what IS he? I know it's rude to ask, but my legs are at stake! I don't exactly have too many legs to spare... And my apologies if I was wrong, but I thought you were some sort of cute huggable reptilian of some sort! My grandma instincts kicked in when I dove for the cheeks!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Tsk, tsk, Spirantz.

Troodon is a proud member of the Dinosauria race. Being called a "lizard" is normally considered a racial slur. Though...since are a member of the lowly human race and are ignorant of the ways of the superior Dinosauria race, I'm sure Troodon will understand.

So as apology to Troodon -if you wish- I give to you a main course of slightly seared piglets smothered in calf blood reduction. And before that, an appetizer of delectable Spirantz-Toes to whet your appetite.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:01 am 
What? Are we serving gifts already? I haven't seen any poetry!

Ah, Spirantz, it's a clear case of grandpaparazzi. The baby cheeks come out and they lose their minds. Even if they reveal razor sharp teeth and breath fire. Have I showed you my grandson's photos? SO cute with that little forked tail. So precocious! And all those little toes! We made him give them back before he left the nursery (Don't you DARE call me a great old one).

Pester

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions