Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 pm 
'Eyyyy. Been reading the comic since I was like 14 or so (that'd be around 2001, around the time Aylee [or rather cloned Aylee] turned evil, I think), and I was always impressed by how Pete managed to make a life for himself doing what he loves. He won the game. HE WON! Awesome! And he did it a lot better than that Fred guy from that *other* webcomic!

Well, I recently re-read the entire almost 20 years of archives (binged, of course, in like a couple of weeks [tops], back right before spring this year, and man I REALLY like where things are going right now), and figured I may as well register for the forums like I'd been thinking about for the past 16 or so years and see what I've been missing out on.

So I guess, um... Ayyyyyy lmao!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum Meatloaf125!

Pete most definitely won. Eh, we always knew that, um, other guy was a loser. Whatever his forgettable name was.

I did an estimate once and I figure there were somewhere between 6500 to 6800 strips in the Archive. Of course that really doesn't do it justice since the size of the strips are not constant. Many are bigger than what it started out as.

Anyway, you may be here to post in the forum or just wanted an account for the other things it's also good for. Either one means you can post in the forum whenever the urge hits you. Now I will tell you about the strange tradition aimed at newcomers. At one time there were Pesterers who pestered you for poetry, but that tends to be very rare nowadays. Even though you may not be pestered, if you do go and post an original poem--usually haiku but any (clean) type is accepted--written by you, you will most likely receive a gift in return. The "gift" will most likely be useless or maim you...a little. Whichever it may be, it should be interesting and surprising. Lastly, this strange tradition applies to the pestering not the poetry. You are not required to do anything more to be a member here...unless you want a gift.

Now go forth and do whatever you want, just don't speculate in Reactions.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 pm 
OH OH POETRY! I think I'll share a limerick!

There once was a man from Nantucket... Wait, no, not that one...

There once was a fellow named Bert
Who should have been on the alert
When he met some kittens
Who had lost their mittens
His friends said "THAT must have hurt!"

VIVA LA CROTCH!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:01 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Been awhile since we had a limerick. Okay, go and stand on that large X on the floor over there while I go and look for a gift... No, not the circle with a smaller circle in it. The X that's blood-red in color right over there... No, not the plus sign. The X right over- ah fine, that will work. Now don't move.

Wow, I see you didn't move. Even after that large strange heavy thing mysteriously fell down over there. Good thing you... What? No, it didn't fall on the X I told you to stand on. That's a plus sign over there, not an X. You're standing on the X right now. You get confused easy don't you? Anyway, here's you gift, um...on the shelf right over here.

Here you go, you are now the proud owner of some lightweight strength and precision augmentation gauntlets. Just put them on your hands and you now can exert up to 8 tonnes of force on any object. Great for opening stubborn jars, threading needles, crushing skulls, or whatever can think of.

Have fun!

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions